Pick up lines - headcanons

Pick up lines they would use on their s/o

Noctis: Noct doesn't use pick up lines very often because he'd blush more saying them than his s/o hearing them. But that doesn't mean he won't use one. On the occasion, he will lean close and whisper in their ear, smirking when his s/o shudders at his close proximity more so than the actual pick up line itself. Normally uses sweet, cute pick up lines.

- You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.

- Guess what I'm wearing? The smile you gave me

- You're so cute its distracting.

_______________________________________________________________________

Prompto: He would use cheesy pick up lines 110%!! Ones that make you giggle and smile more than blush. He tries to act all smooth about it. He uses them all the time but when his s/o least expects it.

- Your ass is so nice that it's a shame that you have to sit on it.

- Your lips look lonely... would they like to meet mine?

- There must be something wrong with my eyes. I can't take them off you.

_______________________________________________________________________

Gladio: Dirty pick up lines are right up his alley. Nothing vulgar though, just enough to make his s/o all flustered. Gladio is a constant flirt with his lover, so despite flirting and pick up lines being a constant occurrence, they'll still manage to make his s/o red every time.

- I heard your grades are bad... but I'm sure this D won't hurt

- You're on my list of things to do tonight

- Your clothes look good but they'd look even better on my bedroom floor

______________________________________________________________________

Ignis: Ignis has never been one for pick up lines. On the very rare occasion that he does use one, it'll be sweet and romantic. He gives out more romantic compliments rather than pick up lines. When he says them, they just came out so naturally, as if he wasn't even trying.

- If I had a star for every time you brighten my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand.

- Your eyes are like the sunset, they're beautiful, inspiring and hard to turn away from.

- If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.