"You're cute when you're all worried." - Noctis

You chew at your bottom lip as you watch Noctis train with Gladio. A part of you felt silly for getting worried like you were. It was just a sparring exercise and you knew it was nothing serious but you just couldn't help it.

You were sitting on the sidelines watching the pair and you noticed that both of them you going all out on each other as if it was a competition on who could land the strongest and hardest hit.

You just didn't want to see him get hurt whether it was just friendly practice or not. You seemed to be wrapped up in your thoughts and worry that you failed to notice Noctis and Gladio end their sparring match.

Noctis's sword disappeared from his hands as he turned to face you. He'd been watching you too, in the corner of his eye, noticing your worried expression. It made him smirk a little.

You didn't notice him walk up to until he was crouching in front of you, making you jump slightly.

"Ah!" You gasp, clutching your chest. "You scared the crap outta me." You say through a shaky laugh.

Noctis shrugged and crossed his arms, resting them on your legs as he looked up at you, an affectionate gleam in his eyes.

You eyed him weirdly as he continued to look up at you. "What're you looking at Mister?" You question. You had to admit, though, the look he was giving was adorable. It made you smile.

"You're cute when you're all worried." He commented, kissing your nose. Your smiled dropped as your cheeks flushed a vermillion red. You scoffed, trying to play off your blush.

"Pfft! Me? Worried? In your dreams." You say quickly, turning your head away from him, looking anywhere but his face.

You heard the Prince chuckle lightly and felt him grip your chin, forcing you to look at him. "You're a terrible liar, Princess."

You pushed him away from you with a huff, there blush still evident on your cheeks. It didn't seem to want to go away.

"Yeah... whatever..." You say in defeat.

Noctis wrapped his arms around your shoulders and pulled you into his chest in a tight, loving embrace.

"I still can't get that look out of my head. It was so adorable." He chuckled to himself after a moment of silence.

You pushed him away again. But this time, harder.