bucky barnes imagine part 1

It was a cold day in nyc and you were walking down the street to a coffee shop which was 1 block away from your apartment. You entered the coffee shop and your friend Chelsea greeted you like always. " good morning (Y/N) it's a really cold day today isn't it?"
"Yea, it is quite cold today" you said while smiling.
"So do you want the usual?" Chelsea said. "Yes please" you said and sat down.
Chelsea gave you the coffee and said " that's a pretty sweater you have there (Y/N)" " thank you Chelsea, my grandma made it for me" you said and took a sip of coffee. You looked at your watch and you realize that your getting late, you got up with the cup of coffee and ran towards the door saying "thanks again for the coffee Chelsea!" While you were about to open the door a man opened the door and you fell and dropped coffee all over your white sweater.

The man quickly closed the door and grabbed your hand helping you get up. "Oh my god, I'm sooo sorry!" Said the man. He was wearing a red jacket and his hair was in a man bun. You got up and looked at your sweater and said "oh man my sweater!" And looked at the man. "Listen I'm really sorry, I didn't mean too.... I'll pay you for your coffee" he said. You looked at your watch and you were getting late for work.

You had no time to change. "It's alright. It was an accident. I forgive you" you said and went out the shop. The man followed you outside and said "hey let me take you to where you work" you looked back at him and said "uh no thank you. I'm fine" and ran. The man went back to the coffee shop still thinking about what happened. The next day you went to the coffee shop and saw the same man you met yesterday sitting on the chair but you didn't say anything and went to Chelsea and whispered "does he come here often?" Chelsea giggled and said "no, but he came here just to meet you again" the man stood up from his chair and said "oh hey, finally your here.I just wanted to apologise and get you something in return" he said while giving you some roses. "Oh um thank you, and it's no big deal. It's ok" the man smiled and said " my name is bucky, and you are?" You smiled and said "I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you bucky" bucky offered you a seat and said "well its a pleasure to meet you too (Y/N). Would you like sit with me?" You looked at Chelsea and Chelsea gave you thumbs up and started to clean the counter. You looked at bucky and said "i would love to sit with you"