bucky barnes imagine part 9

You stared at bucky for a long time and still had the gun pointed at him.

"(Y/N) listen, this isn't you, you're not like this, deep down I know your still in there." Bucky said

"Shut up!" You screamed and pulled the trigger but the bullet didn't hit bucky, it hit the roof. Someone attacked you from behind. That person also injected you with a some kind of syrum.

You fell and bucky opened his eyes and saw a man in front of him

"Who are you?" Bucky asked

"My name is Steve... Steve Rogers and I am an avenger" he replied

"what did you inject her with?" Bucky said in a concerned voice

"It's a syrum which makes you sleep... come on we don't have much time." Steve continued

You were taken to the avengers tower. You opened your eyes and you saw a white room and bucky on your right side. He was holding your hand and was sleeping.

You moved a lock of hair from buckys face and he woke up

"(Y/N) your finally awake!" Bucky said while smiling.

You were confused and didn't know who he was. You still didnt remember him.

"Who, who are you?" You asked

Bucky looked shocked and said "y- you still don't re- remember me?"

"No, I don't" you replied

Bucky stood up and left the room. You were so confused. You didn't remember a thing. You had a massive headache too.

20 minutes later a Steve came in the room and you said "do you know why I'm here?"

"It's a long story.. about hydra but I'll tell you later. How do you feel?" Steve asked

"Well I have a massive headache but other than that I'm fine. Who's that guy with brown hair and a blue eyes?" You asked Steve.

"He's an avenger too... His name is bucky barnes" he replied

You were taken to your room and you sat on your bed thinking about bucky... you felt like you've met him before but you didn't  remembered him. The door knocked and bucky came in.

"Oh hi again" you said and smiled

"Hi..." bucky said

"I'm sorry if I don't remember you. I really wish I could." You said while looking down.

Bucky sat right next to you and said "It's ok that you don't remember me."

"Can you tell me everything that happened to me?" You asked.

After bucky told you everything you looked down and said "i
was one of a hydra agent... and I tried to kill you? I'm a monster!"

"No you aren't. You are not a monster! What you did wasn't you!" Bucky said and put his hand on your shoulder.

"Thank you for being there for me bucky " you said and kissed his cheeks.

"I will always be there for you" bucky said and hugged you.