bucky barnes imagine part 16

You and bucky went inside the tower. Everyone was waiting for you and bucky.

"You guys are finally here" Steve said.

"Yes, what happened? Is anything wrong?" Bucky asked.

"No, nothing, we were just worried about you and (Y/N)." Steve said.

"Well I'm tired, let's go (Y/N)" bucky said. You looked at him confused. You just came with bucky after resting in your apartment but you went along with him.

"I'm tired too. We'll meet you guys tomorrow" You said and left with bucky.

You went to buckys room with him. He closed the door and looked at you. "You are a very bad liar" you said while laughing.

"Well I think I'm not that bad." Bucky said and came closer to you. He put his hands on your waist and you put your hands around his neck. You closed your eyes and felt his lips on yours.

"be mine forever (Y/N)" bucky whispered in your ear. "I'm already yours bucky" you said and smiled.

The next morning you woke up with buckys arms around your waist. You smiled while looking at him. You started to play with his hair.

"Good morning (Y/N)" bucky mumbled.

"Hey, good morning bucky" you said and kissed him.

"I dreamt about you." Bucky said with his eyes closed.

"Really? What happened in that dream?" You asked.

"We both were at the beach. The sun was setting and we both were sitting on the sand. It felt so real and peaceful. No one was there except us." Bucky said and opened his eyes.

"I wish that was real." You said.

"Me too." Bucky said and kissed your forehead.

"Hungry?" You asked.

"Starving" bucky replied.

You got up amd went to the bathroom. When you were closing  the door bucky stopped the door from closing and looked at you

"Let's go to a restaurant for dinner." Bucky said and smiled.

"I'd love to" you said

"Great!" Bucky said and went to change his clothes.

"Good morning guys" You said while entering the kitchen.

"Good morning" everyone said.

You sat down and bucky sat down with you.

"How did the mission go?" You asked Steve.

Steve and bucky looked at you and Steve said "uh the mission was a success... We destroyed the hydra camp..."

"That's good." You said and smiled.

After breakfast you went to natashas room. You knocked the door and went inside.

"(Y/N) hey, look I know that you must be mad because of yesterday but-"

"It's ok, I know that it was an accident, I didn't come here to talk about that." You interrupted

"Oh, so what do you need?" Natasha asked.

"Do you have a nice dress that I can borrow? Buckys taking me to a restaurant for dinner and I need a dress. Do you have any?" You said.

"Yea I do." Natasha said and smiled.

Natasha handed you the dress and a pair of high heels.

"Thank you soo much natasha" you said and hugged her.

"Anytime" natasha said and you left the room.

"So how's your relationship with (Y/N) going?" Sam asked bucky

"It's going great so far. I'm taking her to a restaurant later tonight." Bucky said.

"That's great." Steve said.

"But there's one problem." Bucky said.

"What?" Steve said

"I don't have a tux......" bucky said.

"I can give you my tux." Sam said and stood up.

"Really? Thanks" bucky said and stood up too.