bucky barnes imagine part 11

You went to the training room with bucky. You put your training bag down and said "ok let's start training. Let's fight"
Bucky put his training bag down also and said "no (Y/N) I don't want to fight with you."

"Come on barnes!" You said and bucky looked at you and said "I don't want to fight with some one I love"

"We're training ok?" You said and put your hand on his shoulder.
"What if I hit you really bad?" Bucky said with a sad face.

"It's gonna be ok... let's go" you said and got in position

You dodged all of his moves when suddenly bucky punched you with this metal arm and you fell.

Bucky ran towards you and said "I told you. I don't want to fight with you! I just hurt you really badly!"

You got up and said "I'm fine bucky.... now let's start again you said and got in position when Steve walked in and said "you guys can train later, right now we are going on a mission."

bucky looked at Steve and said "What kind of mission?"

"Hydra..." Steve replied.

Bucky looked at you and saw you. You were standing still and looking down.

"(Y/N) can't go with us she's been through enough." Bucky said

"No im ok I can go." You interrupted.

"No (Y/N) you don't have to."bucky said

" I said I'm fine!" You said and walked out the room.

"Bucky you have to let her try." Steve said and left.

You went to your room to take a shower. When you got out the bathroom you saw bucky sitting on your bed.

"What do you want barnes?" You said while brushing your hair.

"I'm sorry for not letting you try. I'm just scared that something will happen to you. I can't bare to see you in pain again." Bucky said still sitting and looking down.

You went to bucky and sat down besides him " I'll be fine. Nothing will happen to me. Trust me." You said and put your head on his shoulder.

"Ok avengers, there's another hydra camp in Germany. We need to go there to destroy that camp. Is everyone ready?"  Steve said in the living room. Everyone was there.

"Everyone is ready" Said black widow.