bucky barnes imagine part 6

It was a cold Monday morning. You opened your eyes and looked at bucky. He was still asleep. You looked at your clock and it was time to get ready for work. You woke up and while you were walking towards the bathroom, bucky mumbled "where are you going (Y/N)?" You smiled and said "work"

Bucky got up and said "oh yea it's Monday" he hugged you from behind while you were wearing your slippers. You turned around and kissed him. "I gotta hurry up. Today is an important meeting" you said. "I'll go get some groceries" bucky said while wearing his jacket.

"Feed Dan before you go bucky" you said

"Yes maam" Said bucky while laughing and going down stairs.

You arrived to work with a big smile on your face. A friend who also worked with you asked "well well someone is quite happy today. Why?"

"Nothing... it's not a big deal to be honest." You said while smiling and looking down.

"(Y/N) I've never seen you soo happy. Tell me please." Your friend continued

"Ok fine.... I met this guy and we both are together... We even got a pet" you said

"Well I'm really happy for you (Y/N) stay happy like this." Your friend said and left.

You couldn't stop thinking about bucky and another thing which was actually bothering you. You saw a man and he followed you but disappeared when you arrived to work. You couldn't stop thinking about it. Could it be hydra? You didn't know.

It was time for the meeting and you sat down and started the meeting.

Everything was going fine until you heard explosions and people screaming and shouting. It seemed like a night mare only it wasn't. You ran with the rest of the people to the emergency exit but someone got you. You could barely see. You felt pain. The last thing you saw was a group of men with guns. Everything went black.