bucky barnes imagine part 21

You were in your apartment with bucky. You were eating breakfast.

"Do you like the pancakes?" Bucky asked you

"Yes bucky. They are delicious!" You said with your mouth full of pancakes

"Well I learned from the best." Bucky said and looked at you.

"I love you bucky." You looked at your watch and said

"Oh no I'm getting late for work." You said and stood up

"I'll see you back when you get home." Bucky said and you kissed bucky and left.

"Ok Dan now it's time to decorate the apartment." Bucky said and looked at the dog  and then started to decorate the apartment.

You came back from work tired. When you entered your apartment you saw the living room filled with roses and saw candles on the table.

"Aw bucky. Did you do this all on your own? This is beautiful!" You said and hugged bucky. You looked at bucky with a confused face and said "but why did you do all this?"

Bucky went down his knees and said "(Y/N) I've known you for 3 years and I know that we have been through soo much. I knew that we will stay together since the day we met. I would love to spend my life with you. Will you marry me?" Bucky said and gave you a ring.

You started to cry and said "Yes! Yes!" You said and bucky put the ring on your finger and got up. You kissed him. You spent your whole life with bucky. You were happy, he was happy, it was perfect.

THE END