Rose Carter

They're 18. This baby was kind of maybe miscarried. I'll do a three-shot on it soon. SOTP: I Need Your Love

"She had to dare Amy to kiss Percy," Ivory Banks complained to me during sword practice.

"Yeah. Carly doesn't have to deal with Annabeth. I hope she falls into Tartsrus for it," I replied.

Ivory snapped her fingers. "Percy fell into Tartarus for Annabeth."

"You didn't know that?"

"Of course I did!"

"Anyone who's heard Annabeth without those nightmare pills does."

"True."

"I meant add it to the 'Reasons why Percabeth is the best couple and shouldn't be broken up' list."

"Already's on it."

"Get to work, girls!" Eric Core, our half-brother, shouted. We stopped talking.

You see, the Aphrodite cabin was playing Truth or Dare (yet again) when Carly Summers dared Amy Budd to kiss Percy (Aphrodite has since disowned them). Before Percy pulled away not two seconds later, Annabeth came up to him with some important news. She saw them kissing, shouted 'it's over!' and ran to our cabin and started sobbing. (On the way there, some Apollo kid asked her what was wrong and she broke his nose.)

Now, Annabeth leaves the cabin to eat about once every two days and cries herself to sleep. Percy, when we see him out of his cabin (where only Thalia and Nico are allowed to go in), usually in the sword practice arena, has red eyes. Neither seem to be taking it well. (A/N: You don't say)

*Line Break-Dance*

The Athena cabin, Aphrodite cabin (except for Carly and Amy), the seven, Nico, Thalia, all the head counselors, and Chiron (minus Percy and Annabeth) were having a meeting in the Big House.

"We have to get them back together!" Abbie Peterson from Aphrodite cried.

"We're done with depressed Percy!" (A/N: Do you mean: Depressed!Percy?) said Thalia. Nico nodded.

"We don't like Annabeth crying 24/7 either!" Hermione Wilson agreed. 

"By the way, does anyone know what Annabeth was gonna tell Percy?" I asked.

"She's pregnant," answered Piper. The rest of her cabin squealed.

"Annabeth told us not to say anything!" Hazel whisper-shouted.

"Oh yeah. Too late now," Piper replied. She shrugged indifferently.

"We can get them back together again," Travis Stoll announced.

"How?" Ginger Maize wondered.

"Trust us," replied Connor Stoll.

"Oh, no," Lou Ellen mumbled.

    Annabeth POV

I cannot believe Percy. I was going up to him to tell him I was pregnant, and I see him kissing that Amy from Aphrodite cabin!

    (A/N: The Stolls' plan is extremely lame. It wasn't I who came up with it, rather the idiot brothers themselves. Just to clarify.)

Elizebeth Boyer, my half sister, convinced me to go to the campfire after about three weeks of my being upset in our cabin.

I was walking there. It was cold out. I shivered and pulled the sweatshirt I stole from Percy a while ago tighter around me. I had not only myself but my child to protect now and I was going to do my absolute best, even if it was just a matter of keeping us warm. I bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I mumbled. Then I looked up and let out a small gasp. "Percy?"

"Wise Girl?" he breathed. I nodded. "Will you let me explain?"

I looked into the sea green eyes I still loved and could never stop loving, which were now red and puffy. I took a deep breath. "Yes, please do," I said, my voice wavery.

"I was just waiting for you, when Amy came up to me and kissed me. I slapped her -on the face- once I realized what was happening, but you already saw her," he said.

"Oh, Percy—" I was cut off by him hugging me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sor—" This time it was my turn to cut him off, this time with a kiss.

"You know what I wanted to tell you?" he nodded. "I'm pregnant."