Aphrodite Pt. 2

Thank you, @Sports_Reading for asking for a part two. The rest of you should thank them, too. *glares at audience*

   Percy Jackson popped up in Olympus, wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. He glared in the bright light. Or maybe he was glaring at us Olympians. Either is just as likely.

   "Hello, Percy Jackson," Hera said.

   "Why am I here?" he countered.

   "So I can do this," she said in an OTP-killing voice.

   "NO! DON'T KILL HIM! I JUST GOT THEM TOGETHER!" I screamed. Everyone started.

   "I'm with Aphrodite," Poseidon said angrily.

   "No, don't do it, don't kill Peter Johnson," Dionysus said in a monotone.

   "I wasn't going to kill him. You stole my thunder!" Hera yelled.

   "Your thunder? It's my thunder! I'm the god of thunder!" Zeus argued.

   "Holy me." Hera shook her head. She snapped her fingers and that Roman kid, I think, appeared. He was shirtless in pajama pants. Ew.

  "What?" he said sleepily.

   "Hey! That's my son!" Zeus yelled.

   "You mean, Jupiter's son," Hermes said pointedly.

   "Jupiter's? What's going on?" Percy demanded.

   "Just that Zeus had another child without me!" Hera said in what she must've thought was a nonchalant tone. She failed. You could almost see the venom dripping off the words.

   "Get used to it," Percy mumbled. Persassy in da house! Did you know I invented the term Persassy?

   Hera decided to ignore this comment. "Now, who wants to go first?" she clapped her hands excitedly. She should've been rubbing them together instead. "What's that? Oh, you want to go first, Percy? Great!" Apparently she didn't ignore that comment.

Hera snapped her fingers and Jason and Percy were both lying in their spots, unconscious. She started miming pulling a rope. Apollo and I snickered. (A/N: Hold on, I just got an email from Hillary Clinton. Give me a minute. I'm not sure what's going on, either.

Thank you

Thank you. We're now continuing with our scheduled fanfiction.) She glared at Apollo, but I got away with it. Haha!

She kept doing that rope-thingy and soon a silver smoke-like thing came drifting out of his head. (A/N: Yes, if you can't tell, I'm basing it off of Harry Potter) There were video-like things on the smoke depicting his life. When the smoke reached her, she put it in one of the two large bowls she had on her throne. Poseidon started standing up, but Athena gave him a look. Poseidon sat down.

Suddenly, the smoke stopped. Hera yanked on it once, twice, three times but it wouldn't budge. "What—is—that?" she asked through gritted teeth. She gave a final yank but it wouldn't budge. Is that what I think it is?

"HOLY MOTHER OF ME! YOU CAN'T GET ANNABETH OUT OF HIS HEAD! OH MY ME! YES! PERCABETH WILL LIVE ON!" I screeched.

"Yell a little louder. I don't think the Russians heard you," Artemis grumbled.

Hera gave up and started on the other boy. Nothing caught on his memory. Anyways... PERCY CAN'T FORGET ANNABETH! HE CAN'T! THE FEELS! THEIR LOVE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!