Mr. Caswell

There's only one thing I like about teaching the Jackson brat (A/N: Read previous chapters if confused). Her mother is hotter than hell.

Sophia Jackson, or, as I like to call her, the Jackson brat, annoys me to no end. She is constantly correcting me and is always bouncing around and causing mischief.

I always saw Ms. Jackson when she picked up the brat; sunglasses hiding beautiful blue eyes (A/N: A.) That felt really sexist. B.) O rly?), golden hair up in a messy bun. Today was the brat's parent-teacher conference and I was totally going to ask her out. You might be asking, if you hate her child so much, why do you want to marry her? Well, when we get married, (A/N: HOLD UP! You don't even know Annabeth's name but you've already made plans to marry her? This story's starting to sound like Cinderella.) I'll convince her to send the brat to boarding school. She could do with it.

The bell finally rang. I wrote on the board: 'Report on sahera dessert due thursday'. (A/N: *Report on Sahara Desert due Thursday 😒) Sophia raised her hand.

"Mr. Caswell, 'Sahara', 'Desert', and 'Thursday' need to be capitalized. Desert only has one 's', and it's 'Sahara' with an 'a'. Hera is a Greek goddess," she said. "And an absolute cow," she added on, muttering.

"Thank you, Sophia," I said stiffly. I huffily corrected the board. The students filed out the door, Sophia knocking down a trash can and student alike.

Line Break

Finally it was the Jackson's turn.

"Hello, Ms. Jackson," (A/N: P!ATD anyone??) I said to her. Her eyes flashed for a second.

"Hello, Mr. Caswell," she replied.

"You look nice today," I commented.

"That's nice. Now tell me about my child," she said. I realized she had dark grey eyes instead of my bright blue ones. Oh, well. I can get her to wear contacts, I guess.

"You have beautiful eyes," I said, figuring she was playing hard to get.

Her eyes flashed again, but she chose to ignore me. "How's Sophia? She may have ADHD but she's very smart."

"I like your hair," I tried. She was really playing hard to get now.

"Listen. I came here to talk about my child and her academics, not to be complimented," she growled.

Hey. If she's acting like this, I could always try it another time. For now, I could make the brat sound awful. Maybe she'd be moved out of my class!

"Sophia is constantly bouncing around and causing a lot of trouble," I started.

She raised her eyebrows. "Yes. Sophia's father and I both have ADHD, his more prominent. She inherited it, I'm sure, from him. Now, how are her grades?"

You know what, I'll give it one more try. (A/N: *bangs head on table* Whyyyyyyyyyy) "I love your dress."

She laughed mirthlessly. "I don't. I lost abbey to my husband and I have to wear it." She rolled her eyes.

She's married. Maybe she doesn't care? "Will you go on a date with me?" I asked. She scowled.

"I just said. I'm married," she growled.

I leaned in. "He doesn't have to know," I whispered. I closed my eyes. I was expecting her to lean in too and kiss me, but instead she flicked my forehead. (A/N: You don't realize how badly it hurts until it happens to you.)

"What the Hades?" she shouted. She got up and stormed out of the room.

Elliot Stone has a hot mom I could go after, I guess.

(A/N: Aphrodite makes a reappearance!)