Poseidon

Originality: I've never seen somebody with this. Song: Can't find one and I checked my whole Spotify playlist

"POSIIIIDEN!!" Athena roared, banging into the throne room where I was lounging with Apollo and Hermes. Aphrodite was behind her, holding a hPad (A/N: Hephaestus-version-knockoff-of-iPhone-thing) and cackling happily.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Look at what Aphrodite showed me from our shrine!" she screamed. Her face was red and scary.

Aphrodite ran up to me. She hit 'play' and the video started. There was Percy, kissing Annabeth like there was no tomorrow. Which reminded me, Gaia was rising and we should've probably been helping them.

"The rivalry ends here. I love you, Wise Girl." he said after like a minute of them kissing.

Aphrodite was still cackling madly. It was kinda scary.

"See!" Athena fumed. "They're kissing in our temple and your spawn said 'I love you!' to my daughter!"

"You owe me twenty drachmas!" Hermes shouted to Apollo gleefully. They were eavesdropping. Again. He grumbled and counted them out.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Is this video real?" I asked.

"Yup!" Aphrodite shouted as she sprinted out of the throne room.

"So what do you want me to do?" I questioned after a minute.

"Destroy your son!" Athena yelled.

"No! You can destroy your daughter!" I fired back. I actually didn't have much problem with Annabeth.

"ARRRGGGHHHH!" she screamed, apparently very frustrated. She ran out of the room, probably to prepare for battle and punch something.

Huh, he finally got the guts to say it. I thought. I should probably prepare for battle, too.