PREFACE ;

"aurora darling. romantic, polite, dreamer, respectful, kind and just extremely beautiful"

klaus' werewolf side was not the only thing that breaking the hybrid curse woke up. there was a plus in the curse that no one knew, not even the rest of the original family because niklaus decided to keep it to himself. maybe if the rest of the family knew they'd be more eager to help their brother break the curse.

aurora darling was the most loving girl in the whole village, but her best friends belonged to a certain family and so did the love of her life. the mikaelsons loved aurora and she loved them, which proved to be a weakness in the end. when mikael forced esther to place the hybrid curse on niklaus, he knew that there was only one way to make the bastard truly suffer for all the eternity he'd been condemned to live, he took away the thing he loved the most.

when niklaus entered the mikaelson household the day after he killed his own mother, he found rebekah, finn, and kol surrounding a body. aurora's body. she looked peaceful, almost as if she was asleep, and so she was, mikael made sure niklaus knew what he had done to the love of his life and the only way of getting her back would be breaking the curse.

it might have taken him one thousand years but he finally did it, aurora darling opened her eyes. 

aurora darling played by chloe bennet

klaus mikaelson played by joseph morgan

a/n

this plot is from scootslinski and i am very excited to write this <3 first chapter and other stuff if coming soon!