Chapter 1: Returning to reality

HELLO! And welcome to my sequel to "Who cares what they think"

As you can probably tell, the name is not what i said it would be, but my friends gave me good ideas that would work good with this title. (And I know... #best name EVER!!)

Garroth P.OV

That was a dream..?

"Wait... So... That was a dream..? All of that?!" I asked.

"Yeah..?" laurance started "You've been asleep of a bit.. It's almost 7pm" He finished

"... I... So none of that happened.. The blackouts, the "Zane killing you thing, our rel-" before I could continue my sentence, I quickly shut up.

He doesn't know you like him....

"Our what..?" Laurance asked. I blush.

"N...NOTHING!!" I shout. Real smooth one there.... Laurance raises an eyebrow.

"You sure..? You know you can tell me anything.. You're my bro!" Laurance said, smiling. Yeah... Bros....

"It's just... I... Uhh..... It's nothing" I say with a sigh. I get up and walk outside, I just need some fresh air.

Once I was outside I sit on the ground underneath the tree, sitting behind it. I think back and start recalling all the real stuff that happened. It's just my dream felt so real and that this almost feels like a dream. I bring my knees up to my chest and sigh into them quietly.

"G... Garroth..?" A voice said from behind me. I turn my head around quickly and see Laurance looking around the yard off the porch. He spots me behind the tree and walks off the porch, walking in my direction.

"Garroth... W...what's wrong..?" Laurance asked, he sounds very concerned.

"Nothing... I'm fine.." I lied. Laurance sat beside me and looked at me concerned. I look away, trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible.

Laurance grabbed the side of my face and slowly pulled it to the side, making me look at him.

"Garroth.. Please tell me what's wrong.." He said in a stern voice. I try to think up a good excuse to get out of this situation. But nothing comes to mind...

"Garroth..?" Laurance ask again. I jolt out of my thoughts and bring my gaze back up to Laurance, his eyes are filled with lust and sympathy. I think I should just answer the question as best I can.

"I'm okay.. Just thinking back to the dream I had.. It felt so.. real.." I start. Laurance looks at me with a look of curiosity.

"What was it about..?" He asked, scooting closer to me and placed a smirk of curiosity on his lips. I blush a bit, but regain enough self esteem to keep myself together.

I explain the whole dream... leaving out the part where we were together. He looked at me with mixed emotions. I looked down at my feet and felt Laurance placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He placed a smile of sympathy on his lips.

"That must have been.. Hell" He said awkwardly, looking back down at his feet. I shrug.

"Really only the part where... I saw you... die" I say. Thinking back to that brings tears to my eyes, I almost let them fall down my face, but manage to stop them.

*Flashback*

"Go ahead" he evilly smirk. Then I hear cries of pain from behind me.

No....

I spin around and see Dante and Laurance on the ground, blood surrounding them.

"No...! NO!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" I ran over to the two guards and kill them in one hit. I turn around and face Zane, my blood was bolling.

"Now now... Let's talk this out.." Zane said backing up slowly. He clearly didn't have a weapon.

'idiot'... I thought.

I ran up to Zane and stabbed his straight in the heart. He fell to his knees and chuckled softly.

"Still a little bitch as always..." He mumbled as he fell to the ground. I let out a breath and look over at Dante and Laurance. I ran over to there sides and started to sob. I look at Laurance a put my hand on his chest and cried more.

"I.. I love you... And I always will.." I bury my head in his chest and cried my heart out.

*End of flashback*

I press my lips together trying to hold back the tears that were clouding up my vision. Laurance looked over at me and stared at me with confusion.

"Garroth..? Are you okay.. It looks like you're gonna cry..." He said lightly grab my face to get a closer look at me. I pull away and dry my eyes of any tears that were there. He just paused for a second before placing his hand back at his side.

"I-I'm sorry.... I just don't really want to talk about it.." I say trying change the topic. He looked at me for a second before nodding slowly, looking at the ground.

"Welp.. imma go back inside... You wanna come?" He asked in a calm tone. I looked up at him and nodded. He smiled and stood up. Once he was on his feet, he turned and reached his hand out too me to help me up. I gladly take his hand and he pulls me up.

He smiles at me and I smile back. We both walk inside and I sat on the couch next to Laurance. Everyone started chatting away, I only looked out the window and thought to myself. Random thoughts kept circling through my head. My thoughts lead me to my dream.. And Laurance laying in front of me... dead. I felt myself want to cry. I mentally scold myself to not cry, but I felt more tears cloud my vision.

I can't let them see my cry for something like this..

I get up and excuse myself.

"Uhh.. I-I'll be right back" I said as I dart into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I lean my back against the door and slide down it.

What is wrong with me...?!

(1st chapter re-written!!)

OKAY THAT TOOK WAY TOO LONG TO WRITE!! UGHHH!!! Hope y'all like it thou and have a lovely day!

~JORDYN OUT