Chapter 5: BANG!

Garroth P.O.V

I'm just so worried...

I sigh as I walk over to the living room where Travis and Dante were sitting.

"Any luck?" Dante asked. I looked down and shook my head disappointed. Travis sighed, stood up and walked over to me. He placed a hand on my shoulder

"Look.." He stared. "Maybe we should just leave him be.. He might just want some time alone.." Travis said. I looked up at him, his eyes filled with sympathy. I just sighed and walked over to the kitchen. I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a soda.

"You guys want something to drin-" I was about to finish my sentence when I heard the loudest bang i've ever heard, it came from the other room. I dart into the living room to see what just happened.

"What the hell was that?!" I ask. Dante and Travis looked at me and shrugged their shoulders, not knowing what happened either.

"It came from Laurance room..." Dante said, a worried expression spread across his face. I raised an eyebrow and walked over to his bedroom, Dante and Travis following behind. I knocks on the door lightly.. No answer.

"No surprise there..." Dante said as he sighed. I knock again, a bit harder this time. "Laurance! Are you okay in there?" I ask through the door... Still no answer.

Okay i'm worried now..

"Should I?" I ask, the guys nodded knowing what I meant. They step back and pretty much just kicked down the door. I saw the last thing id even want to see. My screams of fear sent Travis and Dante running into the room after me. They both let out a sharp scream, but mine.. Ohhoh mine was a screech of fear.

Laurance....

Laying on his bed....

Bullet through his chest...

No... NO!!!

"LAURANCE!!!' I scream running to his side, tears falling down my cheeks. The first thing I do is check his pulse.

Thud thud.. Thud thud...

"H-He's still alive.. But barely breathing" (STILL ALIVE BUT I'M BARLEY BREATHING!!! Too soon.. okay..) I choke out. I look over at them just standing there.

"PHONE AN AMBULANCE, DON'T JUST STAND THERE!!" I yell at them. They both jump a bit and run to get there phones. I look back at Laurance. More tears fill my eyes. I try to stop the wound from bleeding by grabbing one of his shirts off the ground and push it against the wound.

They both run back in and say the paramedics were on there way. I nod and look at Laurance again... I try to keep calm but it's hard. Tears keep rolling down my face as I hear sirens in the distance.

"They're here!!!' Dante yelled.

The paramedic rush in and take over holding the wound, the put his on a small gurnee. They race his out of the house and into the ambulance. We weren't aloud to ride with them so we all hope into Travis' car, driving to the hospital. He broke a few speed limits but we didn't care.

There was only thing that kept circling in my head... What if he dies...?

No... don't think like that Garroth.. He won't die..

~~~

We pull up to the hospital and park. We all bulte into the emergency room and ask to see Laurance.

"Sorry boys, he's in the ER getting his bullet removed from his chest and he also lost a lot of blood.. (all the depressing song quotes thou, comment if u can name some of them) So they're dealing with that. He'll be out in about an hour" The nurse at the front desk said. We nob and sit in the waiting room.

~~~ One hour later ~~~

I was scrolling through instagram when I doctor started walking out of the ER.

"Is anyone here with Laurance Zvahl?" The doctor asked. I stand up walk over to him. At this point Dante and Travis both fell asleep. Anyways, I walk up to the doctor.

"H-hows he doing?" I ask. He looked down and frowned.

"I have some bad news...."

(LAST CHAPTER UPDATED YUS)

Hehehehehehe.... Plz don't kill meh...