Chapter 2: What was that for?!

Jordyn: *sitting in bed with Laptop, Candy, Coffee, and Cat* OKAY!! I'VE GOT EVERYTHING!! TIME TO SPEND ALL NIGHT READING AND WRITING FANFIC!!! YEAAA!!!

Laurance:*walks into room* Hey, can I borrow your v-... what are you doing?

Jordyn: HISSSS!!!

Laurance: .... *Backs away slowly*

ANYWAYS GUYS!! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Laurance P.O.V

"Uhh.. I-I'll be right back" Garroth said as he got up and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

"What was that all about..?" Travis ask clearly confused. Everyone else asked the same question... but no one knew the answer. Well everyone was trying to decode what was up with Garroth, I slowly walk over to the bathroom and pressed my ear against the door and hear quiet sobs from the other side. Wait.. is he crying?

"G-Garroth..?" I knocked softly on the door. As if Garroth just disappeared from the room, the cries stopped. Huh..? I thought as I knock on the door again.

"N..No one's in here.." Said a low, shakie voice from the other side of the door.

"Garroth let me in please?" I said. No answer... only quite sobbes where hear.

Damn it... I thought as I try to open the door, but with no luck.

"Garroth! Let me in!" I say a bit louder and more as a demand. As I said that. I hear a click and see the door handle turn a bit to the left, and the door cracked open a tad. I peer into the bathroom only to see Garroth on the other side, his beautiful crystal blue eyes dewy and red from crying, his cheeks were also stained with tears. He looked up at me and I push open the door and pull Garroth into a tight hug. He, hesitantly, hugged back and buried his faces into my chest. I wrapped my arms around his head.

"Garroth why are you crying?" I asked in a sympathetic voice. Garroth pulled away from the hug and look in my eyes, tears picked in the corners of them as he tried to hold them back, but it didn't work out so well. Small clean tears rolled down his soft cheeks, leaving lines of water in there place. I lightly drag my thumb across the tear stains, wiping them away.

"I uhh... just uhh..." He tried to get the words out but I didn't work. I hug him again and try to think of a reason to why he was crying.... Wait....

I pull away from the hug and grab his arm. He looks up at me with a confused expression. I turn his arm face up and pulled up his sleeve.

I sigh in relief as nothing was on his perfect pale skin. I let go of his arm as I look down.

"L-Laurance..?" Garroth asked in a quiet tone, lightly grips his arm in his hand. He looked at me a almost shocked expression. "D-Did you really t-think I would... umm.. Ya'know.." His words trailed off as he lowered his head. My eyes widen as I start to panic.

D-did I offend him?! Shit..!! what do I say?! I start to panic. Garroth noticed I think because he started to calm me down.

"H-Hey..! Calm down..!" He started, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Why don't we go back to the group.. Okay..?" He suggested. I nod and we both head back to everyone.

We walked into the living room where everyone was talking. As we walked in, the all turn their gaze to us and wait for me too explain. I sigh and look over at Garroth who then explained why he ran off like that.

After he explained, Travis, Dante, Garroth and I all went back home. Travis and Dante had ran ahead of us as Garroth and I walked slowly. We reach the door and as Garroth was about to open the door, I pull his hand away from the knob and pull him into a tight embrace. He stiffened a bit but, eventually relaxed. I pulled away and looked at him. He had a light pink blushed dusted across his face.

"W-What was that for..?" He asked clearly flustered. I smirk and open the door.

"Just to see your reaction.." I purred and walked into the house...

(2nd Chap re-written!)

HOLY MOTHER OF IRENE THAT TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE KMS!!!!