Chapter 3: the message

Don't forget the OC I put in;

Name: Avia

Age: 20

Close: Black t-shirt, read jean shorts with rips in them (Imma say she has black Converse cause they didn't put shoes)

Hair: Platinum Blond (fancy)

Eyes: red, but with green contacts

Personally: Deceptive, appears to be just like Kawaii~Chan, genius, a high functioning sociopath

Race: Mif~wa

Extra: Secretly a lesbian herself and she just hates on LGBT people because she doesn't want to except she's one

Garroth P.O.V

~the next morning~

I wake up in my bed, my sheets lying on the floor

Great.... I thought as I roll over on my side, looking at the blue walls. All I could think about was Laurance hugging me for some reason.. It was wired, the whole time it felt like someone was... Watching us.

Probably just being paranoid and all. I sit up in bed and look around my room and spot the clock

11:46

"Wow... I slept it! At least it's the weekend" I say to myself as I stand up and walk out of my room. The smell of bacon filled my sent

They're making breakfast at this time? I ask myself. I reach the end of the hall and see Dante and Travis sitting in the kitchen while Laurance cooked food.

"Breakfast at this time?" I asked sitting at the bar stool. Laurance turns around and blushed a bright red, with wide eyes. A bright red liquid started coming out of his nose. Dante saw that and chuckled.

"Laurance.... Your nose..." I said. Laurance blushed a deeper red and wiped it away. Travis and Dante kept laughing.

"What you getting excited about eh~?" Dante asked Laurance

"N-n-nothing..!! W-what are you talking a-about..?!" Laurance shouted, as he fumbeled with the spatula in his hands. Travis started laughing like crazy, almost falling off his chair.

"You were staring at Garroth and your nose was bleeding.." Dantes started, he looked at me and smirked. "And he's shirtless" Dante chuckled. I blushed a slight pink and looked down and realize I wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Oh... Wow I didn't realize.." I said embarrassed. Laurance blushed more -if possible- and quickly turned away, pulling the pan of the shove and took the bacon off, putting it on a separate plate.

"D-done..." Laurance said looking a bit shaky. He put the plate on the table with 4 smaller plates that had 2 pancakes on each.

"Thanks Laurance!" Travis said grabbing 3 pieces of bacon. I grab 2 and thank him.

"Yeah, looks great! Thanks" Dante said digging into his food. He smiles lightly and grabs a plate and puts a piece of bacon on his plate.

~~timeskip to after eating cuz that's boring~~

It was my turn to wash dishes... Yay... I fill the sink with warm, soapy water and grab the plates from the table.

Travis and Dante went out to the store of a bit to get more food and to just hangout. So it was just me and Laurance.

I start washing the dishes when I hear a faint voice from behind me.

"H....hey... G-Garroth..." Laurance said softly for behind me. I turn and see Laurance standing at the doorway looking kinda nervous.

"Hey Laurance! What's up? You seem nervous? Something on your mind?" I ask putting the dish rag down and drying my hands. Laurance was fiddling with his thumbs. I turn my head to the side and walk over to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me and had a face filled with fear. He wasn't talking, I start to get a bit worried.

"Laurance what's wrong!?" He didn't say anything, he just pulled his phone out of his pocket and showed me a text for a private number that readed;

I saw what you did last night, whatever you two fags where up to is bullshit in my books, if I ever find either on you two in the streets or anywhere.. You're gonna have a bad time.

~AA

My eyes widen as I look up at Laurance who had tears in his eyes, i've never seen him this low where he'd actually cry. I pull him into a hug, he started to sob into my shoulder.

"It's okay Laurance... It's gonna be okay.." I say stroking his light brown hair. His body was a shaking in my arms, my sleeve was soaked in tears. I pulled away from the hug and look him in the eyes.

"It's all gonna be alright Laurance... I promise..." I reassured him, wiping his tears away with my thumb.

"I-I'm sorry... I-I-I'm just terrified... This AA person..." Laurance said, still shaking

"Don't apologize.. It's fine Laurance..." I pull him into hug, wrapping my arms around his waist. He slowly started calming down which is good.

"HELLO!! WE'RE BACK!! Hope you two didn't have too much fun while we were gone~" Dante said rushing in, Travis following close behind him.

"Oh hey guys!" I say, quickly releasing from the hug Laurance and I were sharing. Dante raised and eyebrow and smirked. He brushed it off but probably won't let it slid that easily. Dante and Travis place the groceries on the counter.

"Could you guys help put the food away?" Dante asked. We all nod in agreement and start helping Dante put the groceries away...

(3rd chappie donee)

Balgh... okay two more chapter to finish.. LET'S DO THIS!!