Chapter 4: Just worried

Laurance P.O.V

~One week later~

I was sitting in my bed, hiding under my covers, as i have been doing for the past week since I got my first message from that AA person. I haven't been going out or getting sleep 'cause i'm on edge all the time.

All of the sudden, I heard a knock on the door.

"Laurance? You in there?" A deep voice asked from the other side of the door. It was none other than Garroth cause he's the only one with a deep voice.

"N...no..." I mumble.

"Laurance let me in... I'm worried..." Garroth said from the other side of the door. I sigh and give in,

I slowly make my way out of bed and walk over to the door, my hair all messed up and bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. I open the door slowly and see a worried looking Garroth on the other side.

"Laurance!" He shouted pulling me into a hug. I jump in surprise at his sudden action.

"H...hey.." I say quietly to him. He pulls away from the hug and looks up at me.

"Laurance... What's wrong.. Please tell me..." Garroth said with a worried look. I look down and frown. I really didn't want to worry him, I guess I'll try to lie... I'm like the worst at lying thought.

"I'm fine... I'm just umm... Sad about.... Uhh.. My... cat... dying.... Yeeaaahhh..." I say...

Really fucking smooth there...

"Laurance... You're a horrible liar you know that right..?" Garroth said. I looking down at him. I feel my eyes become dewy as tears form in them.

"Yeah... I know..." I say, a few tears escaping my eyes. Garroth wipes them away with his thumb. I look away and blush a tiny bit.

Fuck... Why am I blushing... ? I don't have feelings for him.. Right..? Sure I tease him a lot and could get lost in those.. Beautiful.... crystal blue eyes.. And could... run my hands... through.. His gorgeous.. Blond... hair...

Fuck...

Garroth P.O.V

Is Laurance... Blushing?

I brush it off cause he's more than likely just flustered

"Laurance just please tell me what's wrong....!" I plead to him. He looked down nervously and slam the door in my face, locking it quickly.

"L-Laurance! Let me in!" I shout through the door, banging on it.

I could hear faint sobs from the other side of the door. Then the sobs got fainter, and fainter, till I could hear nothing but silence. But know that I think of it, I can hear really faint snoring.

Oh thank Irene he's just sleeping.

I just wish he'd unlock his door. I need to make sure he's okay...

I'm just so worried...

(4th ughh eucewiyvfq)

Okay I am gonna kinda edit the next chapter so please keep reading!!

Love you guys!

~JORDYN OUT For nowwww~~