Am I dreaming??????

Kira:

 I was having a terrible nightmare. I was hit by something then I blacked out and an army of little fairies abducted me. The worst part was that I couldn't do anything because I was knocked out. I woke up screaming and sat up. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply to relax. Then I looked up. I expected to see a tent wall and my brother sleeping in his sleeping bag beside me. But instead, I was in a hospital bed in what looked like a hospital ward from world war two! I blinked. What happened? Where am I? 

"She's awake!" I heard a soft voice call. Then I saw all the nurses scurry away from me like they were scared of me. They all huddled in a corner in deep conversation. I was about to get up to go and get information but then a small nurse about my age walked towards me. The others huddled together and watched.

"So how are you today?" She asked in a friendly manner.

"Good, I guess. Where am I?" I asked hoping that she would tell me something. 

"You fell and hurt yourself so we picked you up. You were in a coma for three days."

"Three days! Where are my parents? They must be worried! I must get back to them." I began to get out of bed but the nurse stopped me. 

"Hush, I understand that you are worried about your parents. But you must stay here till you are well. If you give me your section number and a name I can contact your parents. She walked over to the other side of the room and picked up a pen and pencil. She came back and looked at me expectantly.

"My name is Kira Nation and my address is 92 Garden Dr," I said. She looked confused then smiled.

"Alright, now tell me your real section. Not an address, whatever that is." I was worried. 

"I actually live on that street! Really!" The nurse scowled

"Alright then. Hold still I have to give you an injection." She dropped the paper onto the desk and turned. As she did this is saw that she had two wings on her back. I gasped.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Your wings. Are you a fairy?" She laughed

"Of course! We are all fairy's here."

"Wait, where am I?" I asked

"You're in Salome. The kingdom of the air." She replied. Then everything clicked.

"The dream was real," I said softly 

"What?"

"Oh. My. Gosh. It was real!" I cried then fainted.