Personal assistant to Mr Billionaire.

A/N:This is my first time of writing a novel. Please I need your support for this book. I promise I won't let you down. The novel is still under editing. There are lot of errors,please correct me with love. Am not perfect. Please vote,comment i will really be grateful for your support. I love you all so much. I will be uploading at least everyday. This book is all my written. I won't be happy if anyone stole my work. All am asking for is your support. I won't tolerate any form of abuse on my book. Thank you all. Please share with other people. I really do love you all from the bottom of my heart. Comment. Vote.
Marviana cares,and she is grateful.

"At last we finally out of college!"said Glenda.
Glenda is my only true friend,we've been friends since when i was in prep class.

I smiled and replied to her,"today is really the best moment of my life." We both hug each other.
"i love you Megan" said Glenda. "I love you too."
We both began to work our way into the parking lot.

"Megan!!!" i heard someone called my name..I look back only to be greeted by my nothing but a crap Ex boyfriend who cheated on me for four good years without my concept.
"What the fuck!!!" I yelled at him.
"Megan,"I just want to tell you am deeply sorry for hurting you.
"Aaron please stop pleading,it over between the two of us,you're nothing but an asshole."

"I loved you with everything I have,unknown to me that you have been cheating on me for all the four years of our courtship."I screamed at him tears dropping out of my eyes.

"Aaron can you please leave now."said Glenda.
Glenda hugged me tight. "it gonna be okay dear."She helped me inside the car and she drove off to our apartment.
"Keep calm Meg, he doesn't deserve any of your tears."Glenda was consoling me.

"You know what we gonna do now.your gonna get up now go shower and dress up because we got to go out and celebrate our totally freedom from the stress of college."
I smiled and clean my face."Glen thank you but"....
"hey Meg there is no but do as I told you." she place her arm on her waist raising one hand directing me to stand up and go do what she said.
I laughed. "You can never change Glen. You will get it from me later", i wiggled my eyebrow stand up to do as I was told.
"Oh yea that my girl." Glen said from behind as she dash into her room to shower.
Twenty minute later. Am standing in the living room waiting for Glenda. Finally she came out.
"Wow!!! you look so fabulous. Meg, you gonna get a lot of guys running to you tonight."
I rolled my eyes. "Glen c'mon don't make big deal of what am putting on. It just a crop top and bagging jeans trouser. Glen you look gorgeous."
"Meg, bet with me you gonna get hot guys running after you tonight."
"Well,let go have fun Meg."

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you darling friends. Love you all.