CHAPTER 15

Early update than usual 😀😀..
Well it just finished raining here and I am a bit emotional then I thought to myself why not make use of the weather and the emotions plus the drama in my head and pen it all down into my story.
So here you go😉😉😉.
Enjoy😊🤗🤗🤗.....
Thanks to Wefive  for your votes and comments on each chapter.
A big shout out to all my beautiful readers, thanks for your votes and comments and the follow up😉😍.

I can't thank you all in words. ✨✨👼👼👼👼✨✨
✨✨👼😊😊👼✨✨
👼👼👼😊😊👼👼👼
👼😊😊😊😊😊😊👼
👼😊😊😊😊😊😊👼
👼👼👼😊😊👼👼👼
✨✨👼😊😊👼✨✨
✨✨👼😊😊👼✨✨
✨✨👼😊😊👼✨✨
✨✨👼😊😊👼✨✨
✨✨👼👼👼👼✨✨
☁💟💟☁💟💟☁
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
☁💟💟💟💟💟☁
☁☁💟💟💟☁☁
☁☁☁💟☁☁☁
Keep the votes and comments going 😀😉🤗.

Funny enough, the more I think about all what Glen said the more I know she was wrong.

How can I ever come to term with her words?
Thou she might be right about some certain things but she is definitely wrong about me being in love.

Even if I have to be in love, how can I be in love with Rex of all people? I question myself and laugh helplessly.

No one can break the walls I have built against my heart. I mean no one can do that. Because am definitely not the easy type and I don't believe in something call love anymore. I look at the lady staring back at me in the mirror.

The one who has the best smile plastered on her face hiding the wounds in her heart.
Not ready to show her scars to the world. Fighting every battle within her soul to be happy.  I need no man to make me happy or fulfill my dreams, because I am on the hunt to become the woman I desire.

Life have teach me so many lessons. Out of the lessons life have taught me so far is to be independent. I don't need to let the world know what my dark past or the pains have suffered,i need not to trow tantrum over what hurt me the most.

People will come to you as if they are God sent angel from above but they come to you so as to have something to gossip about.

What a world we live in!!!

I shake my head dejectedly.
Time to accept and face the reality. I better get going now before I get late for work.

********

You don't mean that? I asked with a raised eyebrow.
It lunch time at work am having lunch with Kelly at the cafeteria, being with Kelly is always a joyful moment and a gist time.
Kelly being the chatter box she is, she was telling me all about her weekend and how she ditched her fiancee to go on a field trip with another guy just because she had a misunderstanding with her fiancee . She as been engaged to Jason almost two months now, they are both planning for their wedding now, they are really adorable couple.

Megan, am serious I intentionally did that to make him come back to his senses. How could he tell me that he won't have time for me on Sunday but we can go skating on Saturday and later catch up with some things later.
So when we finally get married he will know to always make the weekends for me.
Thou I have been dreaming of going skating with him but I don't regret ditching him for a field trip. So next time he will makes full plans to be with me next weekend and more weekends to come. She grin evilly.