Chapter 11

Happy new year my honeycakes💞😍😘✌👌. Am so happy we all made it to 2017.
I love you all for reading my book. But i hope i can get more reader,votes,comment and more shares. I seriously want to try out this year watty award. It through God and your support that can make this come true.
Stay blessed. I love you.😘💋😍💞.

Awww.... It finally 2017!!!! Jumping up on my bed with Glen doing her stupid dance by myside. I know this year will be full of surprises in which am ready and not ready for.

I still can't believe it, Meg. He sent you a new year text message. Glen said typing on her phone at the same time continue her crazy dance.

Am as surprised as you. But you have to believe it my dear friend. Rex is full of surprises. Rex actually sent me a new year text message. After that incident at the dinner party he as changed. At times he will be calm and opposite sometimes.

Glen,let just forget about him for now and let plan how to day gonna be. Showing lack of interest in Rex matter.

Yes dear. Let go to the cinema and watch film. Glen said beaming at me. Len want to take me out but you know it been long we've catch up together and have fun. So let start the new year with fun. She said happily jumping like a little girl who received her favourite chocolate on new year.

Oh..you know I will always love you.you known how have fun. But you gonna help me out with my outfit. Giving her my best puppy face because I know she might not wanna help me with the outfit.

Alright,anything for my best friend. She replied with a grin.

************
After hours of all the makeups and dressing up we finally at the cinema.
Glen really did a great job with the outfit. Am wearing a short red gown Glen wearing a tortilla green gown.
Picture below

 The movie was so interesting

The movie was so interesting. It love movie titled Aurora.

Sitting at a restaurant waiting for our food. Because am really starving right now. Not really a fan of popcorn and cola. So right now i need to eat.

Meg,i really felt bad for Aurora. She don't have to die in the movie. Glen said wiping a small tears that as formed in her eyes. She still unable to forget about the movie.

Glen. I know she doesn't deserve to die but you have to forget about it. It just a movie. Munching my food.

Poor Lorenzo!!! Glen said licking her ice cream.

Meg,look at that guy did you know him,he seems familiar. He his walking towards us. Glen called my attention.

Moving my eyes away from my food I look towards where Glen is facing. The guy finally come to us.

Glenda. Megan!!!! Is this really you the guy said our name at the same time.

Me and Glen share a look with each other and shrugged our shoulder because we don't know him.

Who are you?? We asked at the same time.

Seems you don't remember me. Well am still that same jack. He said removing the sunglass from his face.

Davis!!!! We yelled. Is this really you. We asked at same time again. We both looked into each other eyes and bursted laughing.

Girls this is me. He said spreading is arm wide.

Davis used to be our crazy neighbor back then when we still in high school. He his very funny and always crack silly jokes with us. But at times he his annoying.
But one incident happened which make him disappeared. Though we don't really know the full details of what happened all we heard his that someone dupe him.

Well,am so happy to see you after all this years. Giving him a smile.

Am happy to see you too. With this your crazy friend. Pointing at Glen.

Who won't be happy to see me.she said sarcastic.

So what happened back then that makes you leave the neighborhood? Glen asked.

It a long story. He replied. But am back now I think that all that matters.

No.it not all that matters. We want to know the long story. My crazy friend said. Or don't you want to know Meg?

Of course I want to know. We both facing him looking at him as if he some kind of criminal and we are the detective.

Okay. It all started like this........

Before he could continue. Someone jack my arm up from behind.WTF!! Foaming in anger before the person speak.

Megan what the hell are you doing with him???

Facing Rex. Mere looking at him he face as darken. Looking really annoyed. My anger subsidise.

You and your friend need to leave here right now. He said.

And who the hell did you think you are to be ordering us around? Glen asked really pissed off.

Because you guys are in danger if you stay here a bit longer.

Danger????? We yelled at the same time.

Don't kill me please ooo.... Which kind of danger are they in??
And did you think Davis his related to all the misery that as been happen?
I need to go sleep now.😔.
Don't forget to

Vote

Comment 📝

Share 📲📲.