chapter 7

A/N:I'm very sorry for not updating all this while,i have been very busy and i have been going through a lot these days, I promise I'll make it up to you,it have not been easy but I'll try my best because i love you guys. As usual don't forget to vote,like and comment and I want at least 15 votes on this chapter to encourage me to write more.
Happy birthday day to that my lovely friend who help me out in time when am down@thelordisgood.

Megan's POV

Megan woke up with a start, sweating profusely,
"seriously? first day at work and i'm already having nightmares about someone kidnapping me? I have to be more careful." I thought out loud causing Glen to stir in her sleep.
What is she doing here? I thought. Then there was a beep from my laptop notifying me that I have a message and that I left it on,I can't even remember because I worked a lot yesterday, I came in around 10:30 last night because there was a lot to do,no wonder he needed an assistant;I thought.

Getting up from my bed carefully so as not to wake Glen up,I walked over to my laptop to check who the message is from.
Rex Leuven,it shows,I clicked on it...
Don't be late to work tomorrow,I want you to be around before me,I want my coffee as soon as i get to the office,we have a conference meeting today with Parker's company by 9:00am,so be ready.

Rolling my eyes,arrogant boss, I thought to myself,sighing I checked the time and OMG!! Its 6:00am in the morning,i got up with a jerk from my chair causing it to make a loud noise and waking up Glen of course,she shouted "WHAT THE HELL MEG!!!" "WHATS UP?"
"I'm so sorry Glen,I said its just that I'm late for work and I have to rush."

"Wait a minute."Glen said.
"You didn't tell me how work was yesterday, anyway you were sleeping when I came in last night,I figured you were tired because you slept in your office wear and i decided to ask you in the morning. So tell me how was it?" Glen glared at me with adorable puppy eyes and I can't just resist it. So I told her all that happened yesterday while taking my bath.

After a lot of rummages for clothes in my closet with the help of Glen of course,"what would i do without her." I thought smiling to myself.
"What's funny?" she asked.
"Just thinking of how much of a friend you've been to me and what i would ever do without you and then i thought ,'nothing'." she smiled, "I will always be there for you". We then settled for a peach coloured peplum gown that is just above my knee
and a black wedge,a thin gold chain with a diamond pendant with matching earrings and we decided that I wear my hear down matching it with a black hand bag.

Pulling in the parking lot,I made it to the office by 6:55am and thankfully,my boss was not around yet so I set up his office and asked Kelly when he usually get to work and she said its around 7:45am and I decided to make his coffee by 7:40 and around 7:48 he came in and everything was ready,no complains, I sighed inwardly.

I sat on my desk waiting for instructions from him,he came in,no greetings,just sat on his desk and took his coffee while checking some files,i greeted him and he just nodded. "OK!!!" I thought,its a silent game this Morning and I'll be happy to play it because I'm not in the talking mood either. Now on my desk watching him and that was when I noticed that he combed his hair backwards, shaved and he is dressed in a black suit,a grey shirt and a red tie. "He looks so handsome." I thought dreamily.

"Megan!!!" I jolted up at the sound of my name,

"You really have to pay attention and stop staring."he said. I turned tomato red and said "sorry" shyly.

"No problem, just pay attention next time,uhm I want you to call Kelly and tell her to buy some flowers and send it to this address." He jotted down the address, passing the paper to me,I took it and looked at the address,wow!its right beside my house. I wonder who the girl is, i felt jealous a little bit but then I erased it immediately because I have made up my mind not to fall for any guy soon because of what Aaron did to me.

I relayed the message to Kelly and she said,' OK I got it'. I like her she is a very bubbly person,we're going to get along just fine,i thought. Checking the time its 8:45am,its almost time for the meeting,when i got into the office,he was talking angrily to someone,i wonder who is making him so angry because he is really sweating and shouting.

Don't dare go near her was his last statement.

A/N: who do you think is talking to Rex on phone,who is making him so angry,could it be an ex girlfriend or a family member?@thelordisgood thanks for helping me out.love you soooooo much.
Don't forget to vote and comment it really mean alot to me. You can also PM me covers. Can this chapter get at least 15 votes before I update the next chappy.
Love you all.
Please don't forget to vote and comment and share it really mean a lot to me. Your vote and comment will decide if i have to continue or not.