Chapter 3

*A/N: Please I will be very grateful if you keep supporting me. This is my first time of writing a novel,I don't really know much about being an author until I start my own book. Please support me,encourage me,vote for my book&Comment. There are so many errors but am trying my possible best in editing it. Am not perfect,correct me with love. I love you all!!! You will surly enjoy this book. Thank you!! Marviana loves you🤗

I woke up exactly 7Am with my head hurting a lot. I stood up to make my way to the kitchen to prepare myself some coffee.
I entered the kitchen I known Glenda won't be back until 9Am. I make a little coffee and drank it. When am done with that I managed to tidy up the house,i wash the dirty dishes in the kitchen. After then I went to my room to take my bath. I made my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and shower. I was still contemplating on what am going to wear when I remember about last night at the club. I look in the mirror I smiled at myself and said.
"Megan you don't need any Man in your life not after what Aaron did to you. But come to think of it Megan that guy at the club last night isn't bad. He is handsome,get a blue eye and hot." I shake my head and look away from the mirror.
This not time for thinking about a guy. Moreover he is arrogant. I hissed and made my way to my closet. I later settle on wearing one red gown which is above the knee.
I was watching an interesting program on the TV when the door open. Good morning dear. Morning Glen I replied.
"Meg,I got gist for you."she rushed towards me and take her sit. She is smiling brightly.
"Okay Glen, you will gist me but I have to finished watching this TV show."
She frowned her face any rolled her eyes,
"alright then,I will go make myself some omelette because am starving." She heed to the kitchen.
"Meg are you gonna eat?" she asked from kitchen. "Sure!!" i replied.
"Here we go" Glenda said as she put down bread and omelette. We began to eat.
"Glenda where did you and Len spend the night?" I asked.
"That what i wanna gist you about."  She sounds so happy.
"I spent my night at his place. The place is really beautiful. He asked me if i will be is girlfriend and i said yes." she filled me in while smiling.
"Wow,that so wonderful!!"
" I can see that you happy. Am happy for you Glen." I embrace her.
"Thank you Meg. You the best friend I ever prayed for." She said while placing a kiss on my cheek.
"Meg,now that we are through with college,my parent have been calling me to come and stay over,but I told them I will look for work here and be living fine, because I don't wanna leave you."
I was perplexed. "Glen, thank you a lot. But you don't have to worry about me,I will be fine. I know you have really missed home especially your parent. You don't have to stay behind because of me."
"I really do understand if you leave. You need your parent, go and see them. Am going to look for a job and I will be okay. I will be calling you everyday. I love you Glen."
"Megan have think about it before deciding to stay here. Yes have really missed my parent,I will go visit them by Saturday and I will be back by Sunday. We are both going to look for job and we will be fine okay?" She smiled.
"Okay Glen!!!"
Glenda is a very friendly person,nice to the core. She is not to tall. She  as a cat eyes,she get a blond hair. She is very beautiful and brave. We met in prep class. She is just like the sister i never had. I lost my parent when I was ten in a plane crash. I grew up in the orphanage. That why Glenda is so overprotective of me.
Am a strong girl,am tall,a very skinny girl. I have a brown eye,black hair I always tied it in a ponytail. Glenda and I love each other a lot.
"So Meg as soon as am back from my parent place we will start the job hunting."
"No problem dear."
"When is your flight?" "5Am tomorrow." She replied "Okay, you need to start preparing to leave for California then."
"Yea,let go to my room so you can help me along with the things I need to take with me."
"Sure, I will always be available for my best friend."
We ran upstair to her room.

A/N:am falling in love with  this book..please don't forget to vote and comment. I love you all. The book is still under editing. Will start editing once am through with it or before. Keep encouraging me by voting and your comment. Am not perfect. Correct me with love. And I will need covers for this book. Thank you.*