Chapter 4

A/N;Don't forget to vote and comment please. Share this book with your friends. Support me. Thank you. I love you.xxxx.

Megan POV

I don't know why am restless,I think it is because my best friend gonna arrived today. It already getting late and Glenda is yet to arrive. I told her I will come to pick her at the airport but she insisted that I should not bother myself,that Len will come to pick her up. I peep through the window,I saw a car just parking out. Oh that should be Glen. I rushed outside.

"Wow,Glen. Welcome back." I jump to give her the biggest hug.
"Oh my god,Meg, have really missed you." She said,hugging me tight. We both placed a kiss on each other cheeks.
"Am so sorry Len," I said after breaking from the hug.
"Good to see you again." I said while embracing him.

"The feeling is mutual Megan, I can see that you have really missed your friend." He replied while giggling at me.
"Yes,you right." I answered.
"Let move inside now. I will help her with are luggage."
"Len, you can have your sit." "Glenda you gonna tell me about your trip. Now let move to the dinning have already set it."
We make our way to the dinning.
I already prepared casserole and strawberry juice.

"Thank for the dinner." Len said.
"You're  welcome."
"Glen hope you enjoyed the food?"
"Yes,I do."  "Meg,you the best." She said while giving me a thumbs up.
I smiled. "Am glad you both did enjoy my food."

"Well,it getting late now. I will have to get going. Am gonna see you tomorrow." Len said.
"Okay,sweetheart." Glen said,Len hug her and they both kissed.
"You had better get going now, before I find it hard to let go of you."Glen said after breaking from the kiss.

He smiled sheepishly and quickly takes his leave, not without giving her a warm hug and a kiss in the head.  They're just so adorable together. I thought.
He waved at me. We see him off to his car. He entered and wave to us before he drove off.

"So now Meg,let start searching the net for the work you gonna apply for."
"Me?"I asked. "What about you?"
"Don't worry about me. My dad  just increase my allowance. So I don't need to work for now." Glenda said.
"I get that."I said. "If that should be the case now,let start the job hunting." I brought my laptop out. We started searching for company in which their is vacancy.
I submitted my CV in five companies online.
"I think this is enough for today,let go rest. Especially you Glen, you need the rest because I know you will be tired from your trip." I suggested.
"Alright,Meg. We will continue the searching tomorrow."
"Thanks  a lot." I said.
"Make sure you shower before you sleep." I said while shutting down the laptop.
"Alright dear." Glen said. She stood up and enter her room. I make my way to my room and sleep.

"Good morning baby girl." Glenda greeted as I was entering the kitchen.
"Morning dear." I replied.
"Here take this." She said while handling me a cup of coffee.
"Thank you. How are your parent?" I asked.
"They are doing great. Oh I forgot,they sent their regards to you."
"That nice of them." I smiled

ding!ding!ding!!!

"That the door bell." I said.
"I will go answer that." Glen offer. She left for the living room to answer who so ever is at the door.

"Wow,Megan hurry and come here I have a good news for you." Glenda shouted.

"What that?Glen." I asked.
"You won't believe this." She said while showing me an envelop. This letter is for you. I opened it for you.
"What inside?" I asked,while collecting the envelop from her.
"Take a look yourself." Glenda replied.
"Seriously?"....I screamed. "Am gonna be working in" "Leuven industrial limited". A multi billionaire company. "As the Personal assistant to the CEO." I shouted on top of my voice.
"Am very happy Glen." I said while looking through the letter again.

"Am really happy for you dear." Glen said. She embraced me.

"You gonna resume tomorrow." Glen said.
"Yes,I saw  that also. I replied.
"Now let go take our bath and let go shopping for what you gonna need. You need to change your wardrobe." Glenda said.
"Okay,Let go."

"Glenda,I think this is okay for now, we have been shopping for the past two hours." I said while looking at all the bags with us.
"No,Meg. We need to shop more."

"But am tired. I replied. Let go home." "Alright then. Here we go." Glen said.

"You look so gorgeous in this." Glen said as I came out. Since we have arrived from the mall, have been trying the cloth that will fit my first day at work.
Now am putting on a short black skirt,a blue shirt with a low heel shoe. I carried a nude leather bag. With my hair tie in ponytail.
I smiled...."thank you Glen."
"Now let start looking forward till tomorrow." I said. I wiggled my eyes,half smiling and half smirking.

A/N:Am so happy.....so Megan is gonna start working in a multi billionaire company. I want you to guess how it gonna be. Will her boos be nice or arrogant. lol.i want to know what you think.Thank you as you read this book.Don't forget to vote and comment please.it means a lot to me. The book is still under editing. Their are lot of errors. Am using my phone to write and update. I don't have a computer neither did I get a laptop. That why am pleading you to support my book by voting and commenting. Am not perfect. Correct me with love. I needs cover for this novel.
Thank you all. I love you.
Xxxxxx.