Chapter 8

Am now sitting alone in the office after the meeting we had with the Parker's. I don't really understand what going on with my boss since he had received that call he as been acting strangely.

Well,it non of my business I thought to myself. I start working on the system trying to do some finishing to view work I had left. All of a sudden he came in.

Welcome boss. I greeted him. He just nodded and went to his office and sit.

I can't allow this to happen, he can't come near her,he won't do anything to her. He kept on yelling.

I was scared not just because of what he his saying,but because of the way he his reacting. He keep disorganizing the office punching the wall.

What is wrong Rex?I asked him a bit tensed with the way he was looking at me angrily. But still I keep calm.

It non of your business Megan. He yelled at me.
I can already see that coming I thought within me. I just felt numb. I can't say anything.

I know he his rude,but I don't understand all this at all. Who his he talking about. Who can't come near her?

I was brought back to present when he tell me to leave for the day. I couldn't say any word. I pack my things and left without saying any word to him.

Hello Megan darling. Kelly called me.before I could reply she start questioning me.

Whaaat wrong Megan!!! Why you crying, hope the meeting went well. She rushed all the questions to me her voice full of sympathy.

I don't even know have been crying. I wipe my face. Am alright Kelly,the meeting went well. Am perfectly fine I said with a faint smile.

She gave me the look of don't lie to me. Tell me maybe I might be of help. I shock my head in a no.

All is well sweetheart. Don't mind me am just crying over nothing I shrugged my shoulder. Anyway I closed early today so am going home now. I gave her the best killer smile I could so she won't keep questioning me.

If you say so. She said and give me a side hug.

__________

Don't tell me he yelled at you for no reason, for nothing you don't know about. Glenda said after have told her everything that happened in office. She was fuming in anger.

Glen please it okay. We don't have to judge him because we no nothing about him.

He his rude. Meg can't you see that. Glen yelled at me. You don't know the girl he his protecting and he poured all his anger on you.

No Glen,don't say that. We all human being. I don't know what going on in his life the fact that he treat people as if they are is slave didn't mean I should be judgemental. We all have our flaws.

You right babe. You such a strong girl. I love you Meg. She jump on me and give me the tightest hug of my life.

I l o ve you too.I focused myself to sat because she is already killing me with her hug. Oh am sorry she quickly released me when she realized what she did.

I just giggle at her behavior. Best friend forever I don't really know how life would have be without a friend like you Glenda.

Oh Megan you making me blushing and I feel like crying. She said and fake wiping her face.

I just laughed really hard that water start coming from my eye. We hug each other and just stare at each other before we start laughing again. She just help me forget my worries.

      Rex POV

I just can't allow him to come near her. Never!!!

I know he really meant his threat. Ever since have met her have been smiling always. She is hardworking, strong. I don't know why I have to do that to her. I shouldn't have yelled at her
But I have to protect her. I have to no matter what I won't let him lay his irritating finger on her. She is only meant for me.

Me alone!!!

Who is she? Who is the person threaten him? There are so much secret to be reveled in this book just keep reading and don't forget to hit the star button when you finish the chappy and please let me know what you think about this my book by clicking on the comment button.

I want to read your comment

Thank you so much. I love you all and to all my silent readers do know that I really appreciate you all for taking your time and read my book,please kindly go and vote and comment. Thanks a million.

Vote

Comment

Share