Chapter 5

A/N;if you like my novel,just vote and comment. And make sure you follow me. Thank you. Enjoy!!!

Megan POV.

"Hurry up please the time is not on our side." Glenda shouted from the dinning room.

"Am already on my way Glen." I said as I was coming down the stairs.

"You know what Meg?" Glen asked.

"What that my darling friend?"

"You look so gorgeous,and am very sure everybody in that company won't be able to take their eyes off you." She compliments,while giving me a big smile.

"Glen,cmon stop exaggerating. I get to go now."

"No you can't leave yet" Glenda call me back.

"Why?"

"Not until you take your breakfast." She said while handling me a coffee with bread.

"Glen can you just please stop acting like a mother to me." I said while I took a bit of the bread and sip the coffee.

"Megan,I don't mean to. Am just watching after you."

"It alright. Thanks for your concern." I said while I hugged her.
"I better get going now. Am taking my car with me." "Bye" I saluted

Am now standing in front of Leuven industrial limited. I stood there admiring how beautiful the company is.
its a very big company. The best in New York. I started to walk inside the company. Wow the inside is more beautiful than outside. I made my way to the receptionist.

"Good morning Miss. Am Kelly Andrew. How can I be of service to you ma?" The receptionist asked.

"Morning Miss Kelly. My name is Megan William. Am the new personal assistant assigned to the CEO of this company. I don't know my way to his office can you direct me there?"

"You highly welcome Miss Megan. She said while smiling at me brightly. I can take you to his office. He his already waiting for you." She said while leading the way. We entered the elevator. She press the fifth floor.

"Here we are now Miss Megan." She said while pointing towards the CEO office.
"I have to go now." She said.

"Thank you so much Miss Kelly. Take care."

I knocked at the door of the office, until the person tells me to come in. As I entered the office I saw a man sitting on the chair who is focused on the system in front of him. He his in suit with tie. I was snapped out of my thought when a voice brought me back.

"Um um..... I can see you checking me out." The man speaks his attention still on the system in front of him.

"No." I replied bluntly.

"Okay!!!"
"we will see to that." He replied not still looking at me. "By the way who are you?" He asked.

"Oh,sorry for my manners. Good morning Sir. Am Megan William your new personal assistant."

"You welcome. Am Rex Leuven the CEO of this company and you will be working under me." He said but this time around he raised his face he sound rude while smirking. I thought I knew this blue eyes.

It was when I looked into his eyes very well then I recall that he was the asshole I met at the club the other night.

Oh my god!!what am I gonna do now. I prayed he doesn't know am the one, am not ready for his rude behavior.

"What is bothering you Megan?" He asked bringing me back to presence.

"Nothing really Mr Rex." 
"Can you please just tell me where my office is."

"Over there." He said pointing to a sit across him. The place is a bit smaller to his own.

Oh my goodness!this can't be true. I can't be working in the same office with this demon. I thought to myself.

"Alright Boss." I said, putting on a fake smile.
"Well, what are the things needed to be done by me as your personal assistant?"

"It a simple thing Megan. All you have to do is to:
you gonna make me coffee every morning,you will be the one to schedule my meetings, receive my phone calls and give me feedbacks,always be by my side in every meeting writing the discussions discussed in every meetings. And finally
If I need you to follow me home you have to.
That's it." He said while smirking badly at me.

"What!!!"
"Home?"....I said out of frustration.

I don't think I can do this followed him home if necessary. I have to tell him now I can't.

Mr Rex, I called him,before I could say a word his phone rang.

Some minutes please he said. And picked the phone.

Lol.....that is it lovers. Megan have started working with Rex. Did you think she will be able to tell him.let me know what you think. Hope you enjoying my story. If so vote. Comment and Follow me.