Graduation

Imagine it's Mayas graduation, she is standing waiting for her name to be called, and all she can think about is not tripping on her way up.

"Maya Hart"

Maya hears her name being called and she starts walking up on the stage. She shakes everyone's hand and receives her diploma.

"YEAH THATS MY GIRL" someone from the audience yells and Maya instantly recognizes his voice.

Maya blushes and looks down knowing he'd do something like that.

Once the ceremony is over, everyone meets up together with their families.

Shawn and Katy run up and give Maya a huge hug. Each explaining how proud they are of her and all she's done.

Katy nudges Shawn and nods her head at the boy walking up to Maya. They take it as their cue to leave.

Josh walks up to Maya with a dozen roses in hand and he gives them to her.

"I'm really proud of you Maya" he says and she smiles.

"Thank you. It means a lot to me." She pulls him into a hug.

Katy walks up to the two and smiles.

"You two together I want a picture" she instructs Maya and Josh.

They take a bunch of silly ones first like Maya on Joshs back and Josh throwing Maya over his shoulder.

"Okay you two, you've had your fun. Let me just get a serious one and then I'll leave you guys alone." Katy tells them.

Maya stand in front of Josh and he wraps his arms around her waist. Maya can't help but smile at this simple gesture.

Her and Josh have come a long way. From "I'm too old for you Maya" to "I'll play the Long Game" and "Someday?"

Right before the picture is taken, Josh leans down to Mayas ear.

"Someday is today babe" he whispers before kissing her check.

Maya smiles real big and blushes.

Today was their someday.

--------------------------------
Ahhhh I know it's short, it's my first one! I'll have a longer one for you guys tomorrow! Requests are open! Just message me your idea and I'll create it!