Wedding Part 1

Maya stood staring at her self in the mirror. She was wearing a peach colored dress, with matching nude heels. Her hair was in a high pony tail with a few ends pulled down by her face. She let out a breath.

"Today is the day" Riley sang as she walked back into her room. She was waiting for Maya to changes. "Maya"

"What? Is it okay?" Maya asks insecurely

"Maya you look beautiful," Riley smiles.

Maya smiles back at her best friend. Who was also wearing a peach colored dress. Except hers was more Lacey and mine was more simple.

"You look amazing riles!" Maya tells her.

"Girls!" Topanga yells!

"Coming!" The shout back.

They grabbed their clutches and their phones before heading downstairs.

"Your father is already at the church, not that I'm surprised." Topanga tells the girls who laugh.

"I don't think Matthews is ready to give Shawn away," Maya giggles and they agree.

"Auggie!"

"I'm here!" He runs in.

"Let's get in the car! We don't want to be late!"

When they made it to the church, Topanga asked Maya to bring Auggie to where Shawn and Cory were. She happily said yes.

"Are you excited Maya?" Auggie asks.

"Yeah" she smiles, but she couldn't deny not being nervous. If Mayas dad was capable of leaving, Shawn is too.

They reach the room and Maya knocks on the door.

"Come in!" Cory yells.

Maya opens the door and leads Auggie into the room.

"Auggie!" Ava yells

"Ava!"

"Maya you look beautiful," Shawn smiles.

"Thanks Shawn."

"My little shawny is getting married" Cory says getting choked up.

"Oh god you guys are lame" Maya laughs.

"I better get back to the girls" she smiles

"I'll see you soon" Shawn smiles.

Maya begins walking out.

"Oh and Maya?"

She turns around.

"I'm not planning on leaving if that's what you're nervous about. I love you and your mother too much to do that"

"Thank you Shawn" Maya feels better after hearing him say that.

She walks out of the room and bumps into someone. She is about to fall when they grab her waist to stop her.

She looks up and her eyes meet with his brown ones. The ones she has missed so much but would never admit it to anyone.

Josh stands her up and smiles.

"Maya I haven't seen you in awhile," he says "since the whole college party thing" he rubs the back of his neck. He's obviously nervous.

Maya blushes.

"Oh god I was such a kid back then" she scrunches up her nose while laughing.

"Was?" He asks

"Yeah, I'm in high school now, I'm a sophomore more. I grew up," she shrugs.

"That's too bad" he sighs

"Why?" She asks him curiously.

"Oh nothing. You better get to your mom so the wedding can start. You look stunning by the way" he smirks at her thinking she'd get flustered.

But instead she sends him a kind smile. Not even phased by his words.

"Thank you Josh. It was nice seeing you again, I'll see you when you walk me down the aisle" she smirks and gives him a wink.

He's the one who grew flustered as she walked away in that beautiful dress of hers.

'I thought she liked me' he thinks.

Then her words ring in his head.

'I grew up. I'm in high school now. I was such a kid.'

He groans she basically told him she grew out of liking him. And he never got the chance to tell her how he really feels about her. But wasn't she just flirting with him? That has to mean something.

Maya walked away from Josh completely shocked at where the flirtatious side of her came out of. She did notice how he tried to make her flustered but when it didn't work he was shocked almost.

Maya thought she grew up. And thought she grew out of liking him. But deep down she knew she hadn't stopped liking him now. The worst part it, she's in love with him. And he'll never know...