Crashing the party

Maya stood in front of the mirror is Riley's room looking her outfit over. She was wearing a blue plaid jumpsuit, black tights and black heels. Her beautiful blonde hair was left down and in waves.

"Peaches you look beautiful," Riley smiles.

They were both attending a college party, that welcomed new freshman. It was only a couple people. Nothing major.

Josh and lucas sat in the other room with pouts on their faces. They didn't want Maya and Riley going to this party.

"Hey guys" Farkle and Zay walk in. "Woah what's wrong with you two?"

"Nothing" Josh mumbles

"We know you better than that," Farkle laughs.

"Riley and Maya are going to some college party and we don't want them to go and meet new college boys. They will just use them and hurt them" lucas answers

"So why don't we just sneak out and make sure the college boys don't steal your girls" Zay shrugs like its nothing.

"This is why you and Maya get along so well," lucas tells Zay.

The boys sat and constructed a plan on how to make sure none of the college boys stole Maya and Riley from Josh and Lucas. While the girls finished up their outfits. "Ready riles?" Maya asks. "Yay."

The girls strut out of Riley's room to the living room. The were surprised to see Zay, Lucas, Farkle, and Josh sitting there.

"Hey guys! We were just leaving!" Riley smiles.

"Yeah hi I don't care" Josh says trying not to look at Maya.

"Okay" Maya dragged out not really sure what was with Joshs sudden mood change. "We'll be back later, don't wait up."

**
Maya sat on a bed with a boy she had just met. His name was Simon, he had curly brown hair and brown eyes.

"So what are you majoring in?" Simon asks Maya.

"Art," she smiles at the thought of it.

"You must really love it by the smile that just grew," he observes.

"Yeah, it's my getaway, when I can't explain what I'm feeling I use art to."

"That's beautiful Maya,"

The four boys walked aimlessly around the halls of NYU looking for any sign of the girls. They stopped dead in their tracks when they heard a giggle. Not just any giggle. Mayas giggle.

Josh wanted to punch a whole through a brick wall. He was the only one who was suppose to make her giggle like that. They peeked into the room to see Maya on a bed with some guy and Riley sitting on the floor with another guy. The girls both looked engrossed into their conversations.

"Let's just go home" Josh sighs

"No dude we came here for you" Farkle denies the idea. "you and just walk away."

"Watch me" Josh pushes past Farkle only to be stopped by the two texans.

"You're going in there" Zay says.

"No I'm not! She's better off without me. All I've done is hurt her" Josh tries to explain.

"You always were the one to pick her back up" lucas shoots back.

"I'm not going in there"

Zay and lucas look at each other before putting their hands on Joshs chest.

"Sorry bro but it's for the best" they say before pushing Josh into the room.

Maya shoots up from the bed.