Fights

Josh and Maya have always been too shy to admit the love each other, so instead of saying "I love you." They say "Long game" or "I'm in it for the Long Game."

One day Josh and Maya get into a fight about Maya saying yes to go to prom with Zay.

"Josh you know you can't come to my prom!" Maya yells.

"I could've asked Cory for a favor or something!" He yells back.

"Josh, Zay and I are just friends why are you making a big deal out of nothing?!" Maya was growing frustrated with him. It wasn't a big deal to her.

"It isn't nothing!" He yells "You're going to PROM with some other guy Maya!"

Maya rolls her eyes at him. "You went to prom with another girl" she retorts.

"That was before we became something!" He snaps back at her.

"Josh we aren't even officially anything so I can do whatever I want." Maya replies stubbornly.

Josh is left speechless by this. He thought that what they had meant more to Maya than what she just said.

"You know what Maya?" He starts.

"What?" She replies sassily. Not expecting what was coming next.

"I'm not in it for the long game anymore" he yells.

Mayas face drops. She didn't think he would say something like that. She didn't think it was a big deal but to him it was. She instantly wanted to curl up into a ball and cry.

When Maya didn't reply Josh got even more angry and stormed out. He waited by the door to see if Maya would run after him. She didn't.

Josh began walking away but stopped in his tracks when he heard Maya cry. His heart drops to his stomach. 'What have I done?'

----------------------
I know this one isn't the best, it was an old one I wrote.