[ 016 ]

omg nightclub

it was getting late enough that the streets were beginning to fill with stumbling drunks trying to falsify their sobriety to the club bouncers.

after soonyoung had finished teaching his friday dance class, he had immediately hopped onto a bus after reading a report of a rare pokémon sighting in downtown seoul. he hoped he wouldn't be too late.

soonyoung wasn't sure why he didn't want to let anyone know that he was the person who was dominating all the gyms in the area, or more commonly known as the guy with the username 'hoshi'.

it was so entertaining hearing his friends and dance students complaining about it. it brought out his competitive spirit even further. plus, soonyoung was sure that if seungcheol found out he was 'hoshi', he would get himself and jihoon kicked out of the apartment they had worked so hard to secure (seungcheol's wrath could be a scary thing, as soonyoung had learnt far too many times throughout their friendship).

so here he was, at 8:30pm outside a dodgy nightclub, trying to catch a vaporeon that had spawned directly outside. several others were also there with their phones out, though a majority were club-goers who roughly pushed their way past.

soonyoung finally managed to catch the vaporeon, and he cheered silently. he wasn't quite sure what to do now. it was pretty late and he should be getting back home soon. his thoughts were interrupted by messages from jihoon.

• • •

soonyoung's phone

Jihoon (woozi:)) >
Today 8:35 PM

woozi:)
> Um Soonyoung
> It's really late. Where are you?

me
> oh LOL hi jihoonie :D
> I JUST CAUGHT A VAPOREN !!

woozi:)
> A vaporeon? cool
> But uh, are you coming home soon?

me
> awwww you sound worried !!!
> even after telling me to go get hit by a bus this afternoon:)

woozi:)
> ... just please get home soon

me
> im getting on a bus now!! :D
> man, i gotta tell u more about everything that happened today :O

woozi:)
> Did you go to work today?
> And did you remember you had a dance class to teach?

me
> yep! dw, i went to both
> i was tempted to ditch to find more pokemons tho
> i managed to take over the gym at my dance studio during break!! :D
> stop worryinggg you sound like my mother :/

woozi:)
> I'm just worried about you paying your share of the rent for this month

me
> dw jihoonie i'll alwyas have your back<33

woozi:)
> ...right
> Also, what's this i've been hearing about some guy named 'hoshi' dominating our area?

me
> HAHAHAHA SURPRISE IT ME :D

woozi:)
> ns, of course I knew it was you...
> But wow, i didn't know you could get this good. I went to the tech store to get some batteries a few hours ago and I heard seungcheol talking about it with some other people...
> Is everyone playing this goddamn game?? I'm not surprised about seungcheol, but still.
> Do they not know that you're 'hoshi'?

me
> lmaooo you're the only one who calls me hoshi anyway??
> that's why i used it as my nickname ;)
> it'll be our little secret
> so dont tell cheol and the others okkaaay :)