[ 086 ]

[a/n]

wth it's actually been 6 months since my last update i'm actually shook

anyway if you're still here, i'd like to sincerely thank u for continuing to read my trash :')))

i've finished my first year of uni, yey, and that hopefully means i can write more soon! i still have big plans ;)

i hope i still remember how to write lmao

+

apartment #104
yoon jeonghan, hong jisoo

"jeonghwa, we need to talk."

"oh shoot, he's actually breaking up with her," mingyu clung on to jisoo's shoulder.

"no way he'll choose hani over her though," jisoo asserted. the two unconsciously leaned closer to the tv as the gorgeous male lead stared at the ground, snow dotting his pitch black hair. the camera zoomed in slowly, but the man didn't utter a word. the music swelled in the background.

"you know, apparently when dramas need fake snow they use cheese--" jeonghan said loudly from the kitchen, but was immediately shushed angrily by the two.

"what is it?" jeonghwa said softly, the sky darkening behind her, creating greater contrast with her snow-white skin. there was a wobble in her voice, tears already beginning to form in her deep brown eyes, just about to roll down--

the man took a breath, ready to speak. jisoo and mingyu were leaning so far forward they were on the verge of falling off the sofa.

"i've made a decision, and i just wanted to tell you," the man whispered in a low voice. though jisoo and mingyu were already taken, they definitely fell hard for his raspy voice.

"spit it out!" mingyu groaned. four more angles of their faces were shown before the girl spoke again.

"you're breaking up with me, aren't you?" jeonghwa said, tears already rolling down her perfectly smooth cheek. "i knew you were going to choose hani! why did you ever lead me on like this?"

"jeonghwa, it's not what you think--" the man tried to console her, but she slapped his hand away.

"i've had enough!" jeonghwa turned and ran in a blind rage. it was a dark night.

"jeonghwa!" the man reached out to grab her hand, but he just missed, and she ran out onto the road. a road with a car approaching.

time slowed down. she turned and saw the car's light shine brightly against the dark sky, and a loud horn sounded. then, a frozen screen. theme music. sponsors rolling out.

"what the hell," mingyu sighed, leaning back in the couch.

jisoo barely caught himself from falling off the sofa. "not very realistic. when i got hit by a car, it happened like bam. time didn't slow down at all."

"no flashbacks of your life? of my beautiful face?" jeonghan scoffed as he plopped down on the sofa next to jisoo.

"nope." jeonghan looked offended.

"i still think he'll choose hani," mingyu sighed, pulling himself up to refill his glass with more milk.

"jeonghwa's way better for him though! did you hear him as he called out to her, he was totally going to confess," jisoo argued.

"yeah, i have to agree with jisoo on this one," jeonghan nodded thoughtfully.

it took a second, but both mingyu and jisoo turned to him simultaneously. "you don't even watch this drama."