[ 083 ]

[a/n]

HEY GUYS !!!!!!!
YA GIRL HAS GRADUATED HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!
thank you so much to all you guys who waited for me, and to all the new people reading!!

CLAP WAS AN AMAZING COMEBACK AND MY LOVE FOR SEVENTEEN HAS GROWN EVEN STRONGER SOMEHOW SKFNSJFJSJFAK

what's your favourite song in teen,age?
mine is probably flower 🌸

+

apartment #811
lee jihoon, kwon soonyoung

soonyoung sighed loudly, catching the attention of jihoon, who was across the room at the dining table furiously erasing portions of his latest composition.

"what?" jihoon snapped up, eraser clutched tightly in his hand.

"woah, jihoon. slow down," soonyoung laughed lightly. "i was just talking to mingyu. the boy got another 3 offers from talent agencies."

"that's great," jihoon said rather bluntly, but he really was happy for mingyu. ever since the play, both mingyu and wonwoo had received great critical reception and had been offered many roles and contracts with entertainment agencies.

"ahh, him and wonwoo are so cute," soonyoung sighed dreamily, sinking into the couch. "ever since i met them i knew they'd end up together."

"yeah," jihoon replied absentmindedly, staring intently at his composition.

soonyoung pouted, upset at the lack of attention from his roommate. swinging his feet off the coffee table and bouncing up from the sofa, he bounded across the room and parked himself behind jihoon, looking over his shoulder.

"is this for the showcase?" soonyoung asked.

jihoon visibly tensed, probably because he was so concentrated on his work that he didn't notice soonyoung moving across the room. whenever he got into his 'work mode', soonyoung knew not to disturb him. but at that particular time, soonyoung felt restless and wanted attention.

jihoon tilted his head upwards to make eye contact with soonyoung. "yeah. do you think you could give me some advice? there's just been one part that's been bothering me, and cheol keeps telling me to change it up."

soonyoung blinked. he took a while to process what jihoon just said. "wait, you're asking me for advice? but... you never do that!"

"haven't i?" jihoon said innocently. "anyway, for the bridge, should it go like this--" he sang a few notes, followed by the alternative melody.

"um, personally i like the second," soonyoung said, a little hesitant at first, "but both sound great!"

"good. i'm finally done," jihoon sighed and relaxed. "now, rehearsal time. but ailee is hardly ever free, hansol's always filming stuff with seungkwan and seungcheol's always sleeping somewhere..." he muttered to himself. jihoon had recently teamed up with a senior music student named ailee to perform with him, seungcheol and hansol for the annual pledis showcase.

soonyoung laughed and patted jihoon firmly on the back. "i'm sure it'll work out!"

jihoon's initially tensed face relaxed visibly. his usual intense look of concentration disappeared as his skin became plump with a peaceful expression. he looked years younger. "yeah. thanks, soonyoung," he said with a gentle, soft voice.

soonyoung blinked, again, unable to think clearly. "jihoon... are you okay? you've been unusually agreeable lately--"

before he could continue, 'ring ding dong' by shinee blasted out from his back pocket, indicating an incoming call. [a/n: jonghyun, you did well.]