Invited

No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission by Shelbsters15.

Copyright @ 2013 By Shelbsters15. All rights reserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

*Hangs head* I know.. I'm a bad Author.. It's been so long since I've updated.. But, the good thing is.. I'm determined to finish this story by the end of the year! I will have this finished!

So that means more updated. :)

And SOONER updates. :D

Thanks for voting and commenting on the last chapter!

Thanks for reading this story!

I hope you all like this chapter!

Thanks.

-Shelby. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Fourteen.~

One week later, and I'm sitting back in the Doctors office, hoping that they'll take the cast off of my hand. I'm sick and tired of having this on. And it makes my hand sweat, which makes my hand smell and break out.

This time Aunt Maddie is the one who is with me here.

Sitting down in the wooden chairs they have here in the waiting room, I look across the room to where Uncle Frank and I sat when we were here last.

I was so mad that day. I've changed since then... Maybe just a little.

That day was also the day I first met Jared.

Thinking of Jared, reminds me of the question he asked me yesterday.

'Will you come with me and a few of my other friends to this Bonfire we're having this Friday? It'll be fun, I promise. And Brianna will be there also, so I won't be the only one you know.'

The answer that should've been given, was supposed to be no. But, at the moment, I was just so excited that all I could say was yes. I felt normal again.

I missed it.

Before all this happened, I went to every kind of activity that there was, and I was invited to every one of them.

I didn't think of all of the consequences that could happen now if I went. I could easily get taken advantage of there, since I can't talk. I'll have to stick to Jared like glue.

After Jared left, and I realized what I agreed to, I thought about just not going. Not showing up.  But then.. I thought it might just be best for me.

"You need to get out. Make new friends, and be normal again." Mrs. Bloom told me when I talked to her afterwards. "It might just do you some good. And you might have fun if you let yourself."

So, I guess my decision was made.. I was going to this Bonfire... And I was going to force myself to have fun. Now, the hard part was... convincing Aunt Maddie and Uncle Frank to let me go. I was going to ask them last night, but they were busy and distracted the whole entire time with Vanessa, that I knew they wouldn't listen to me.

I'll ask Aunt Maddie after my appointment. She'll say yes.

Aunt Maddie plops down in the seat next to me with a sigh. "I got you all signed in and everything." She gives me a lopsided smile that reminds me of my Mom. "Hopefully they'll get your cast off, eh?"