Chapter 4

I skated back up the ramp and sat at the top, out of breathe. Soon after Bam came up and joined me.

"So your finally going away from home for a bit, you nervous?" He asked.

"Well, a bit, but I should meet some people out there, who might consider being friends with a madwoman like me" I joked.

Bam laughed. I could tell that he really didn't want me to go.

"You nervous?" I asked him.

"I just can't stand the thought of my little sister being in this big bad world on her own." He admitted.

"You know I could whoop anyone's ass if it came down to it!" I laughed.

"True" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Look Bammy, I will be fine, anything goes wrong I will call you and come back up in my swanky new car" I said nudging him.

"Yeah I know, it's just lately everyone has been kinda worried about you cause of the whole..... You know....." Bam said quietly.

About 4 months ago, I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and was prescribed medication to help control it. So it's had been a rocky few month for my family but we all got through it in the end.

"Bam, I'm fine. I don't want it to get in the way of what I want to do with my life. I don't want it to limit me." I said truthfully.

"I'm proud of you, Tess" bam said giving me a hug.

"Alright Bammy, now no more of this soppy shit, catch me if you can!" I shouted before skating back down the ramp and darting off into the skate park with Bam close on my tail.

~~~~~~~~~~

"That's everything" I said, loading the last of my bags into the boot of my new land rover.

In about 7 hours of driving I would be at my hotel, I really wasn't looking forwards to the drive but, it had to be done.

Ape and Phil came over and gave me a massive squeeze. "We love you so much darling" Ape said kissing my cheek.

"I love you guys too, thank you for everything these last few months" I said giving them both another hug.

"No, thank you for getting us through it!" Phil laughed and kissed my head. At least Ape didn't freak about the car!

Then I gave Dunn a huge hug and he picked me up and swung me around. "This is the first and last time you are ever allowed to leave us!" Dunn shouted.

"Ryan! It's literally a few months! You guys will be so busy making more stuff for CKY you wont even notice I'm gone!" I sighed.

"Fine! Have a good safe trip" he said hugging me again.

"I will" I answered before turning to Bam.

"Come here" he said opening his arms.

I laughed and ran into them. "Don't keep worrying about me. I want you to have fun while I'm gone" I said breaking out of the hug.

"Alright, as long as you call me once every night" he said putting out his hand.

"Jeez, you are so over protective!" I cried before shaking it firmly.

"Time you were off now, sweet pea" Ape called.

I gave everyone a last hug good bye then got into my car.

"BYE!" I yelled out of the window as I drove away.

All I could hear was a chorus of "BYE! WE LOVE YOU!" In response as I turn we the corner.

Boy, do I love my family.