Chapter 12

The time had come for me to head back home. I had actually been away for about 6 months. It was a lot longer than I expected, but it was nice to have some time away from the rest of the Margera's and the CKY lot. Even so, I was really excited to see Ape and Phil, not to mention my brother. I hadn't stuck religiously to the one call a night schedule with Bam so no one knew that I was coming home today. I guess it was a big surprise, and Ape hates surprises.

I pulled up to the drive and neatly parked my car. I managed to haul my suitcase out of he boot and drag it to the front door. Unlocking the door as quietly as I could and trying to silently lift my case up the stairs was proving to be very difficult but I did it without making a sound. I tiptoed back down the stairs and went towards the kitchen where I could hear Bam, Ape, Phil, Novak and Dunn chattering away accompanied by the scraping of cutlery. Calmly, I strolled into the kitchen and opened the nearest cupboard.

"Hi" I said while grabbing a pop tart and leaning against the counter to face my wonderful family.

Ape jumped 6 feet in the air and screamed loudly while the boys at the table just dropped their food to look up at me. A sweet smile spread across Phils face and a wide grin was plastered on Bam, Novak and Dunns.

"You miss me?" I asked beaming at them.

"Darling!" Ape cried as she came over to me and engulfed me in a motherly hug. "You didn't say anything a about coming back today?" She said before kissing my forehead.

"Surprise!" I said returning the hug.

Then Phil came over and practically suffocated me in a giant squeeze.

"Can't....breathe!" I mumbled into his chest.

To my relief he released me and and just smiled and smiled. "I missed you pumpkin" he beamed.

"I missed you too Phil," I smiled back.

I knew that Bam probably wouldn't get up from the table because he is so fucking lazy so I went to him. But when I got nearer he looked away from me.

"Bam?" I frowned.

"Nope! No hug for you missy, 'I will call you everyday' my ass!" He said crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes "I have a life you know, bam!" I shouted and clipped him round the back of the head.

"Ha ha just kidding! C'mere!" He said pulling me into a tight hug.

"Long time, no see bro" I smiled ruffling up his hair.

"I know! Too long believe me" he said looking at Dunn and Novak.

"My turn!" Dunn yelled then picked me up and swung me round.

"Ah fuck! Dunn put me down you son of a bi-" he cut me off by sandwiching my head between his arms and chest.

"Missed you Ryan"

"Missed you too fucktard" he said pushing me towards Novak.

Novak opened his arms and I gladly went into them. It had been so long since I had seen him.

"Heya, Tess" he said into my hair.

"Hey Brandon" I replied squeezing him even tighter.