Chapter 6

Chapter 6

It was my 7th day working on the cruise and I can tell you that I loved every moment of it. I knew that I was a natural entertainer but the rush that I got from making people laugh was irreplaceable.

I had met one guy called Bradley who was kinda cool, he seemed like a nice guy and he wasn't too bad looking but he really wasn't my type. However, I stuck with him anyway because I was only working on the cruise for a few months so I needed at least one short term friend.

"Hey! Tess!" I heard Bradley shout as he ran to catch up with me.

"Sup, Brad?" I said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh nothing really just wanted to see if you were gunna catch lunch with me?" He asked winking.

I cringed and tried to subtly get out if his grip. "Yeah sure, why not." I said as I had no one else to go with.

"So, your show was awesome last night" he said brushing his fingertips against mine which were swinging loosely by my side. I quickly folded my arms to prevent any hand holding from happening and said.

"Thanks, just a bit of gymnastics I guess, do you hang out with any others around here?"

He shook his head."no, well, I used to hang out with this girl and her friends but then she left." He said

"What about her friends, did you not stick with them?" I asked enjoying the non flirty conversation.

"No, they never seemed to like me much" he said before ordering his food.

~~~~~~~~~~

After spending all day with Bradley the flirt machine I decided to talk to him about our friends only relationship.

"Brad can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked bringing him into the same place where I first met That guy Steve-O.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Well, I just wanted to say tha-" he cut me off by putting his finger to my lips and shushing me.

"Shush my little pudding pie, I know what you are about to say and I feel it to! There is no denying that there is chemistry between us!" He said puffing his chest out. I pushed his hands away from my face.

"No, what I was gunna say if you would actually let me speak wa-" this time he cut me off by pushing my into one of the staff lockers and slamming is lips onto mine, I clawed at him and let out a few muffled screams as I tried to push him off me. The next thing I knew Brad was pulled off of me by the collar and smashed on the ground. A familiar figure stood over him.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" Steve-O growled.