Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I was shaking frantically but Steve-O had his arms around me.

"What an Asshole" I said trying to laugh it off.

"Yeah, I should stick with you, incase he comes back" Steve-O said looking around.

"Thank for what you did back there" I said giving him a squeeze.

"When I see a damsel in distress I just have to save her" he joked.

"Me? A damsel in distress?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Haha, well maybe not. I'm just glad that he didn't do anything else. He has done stuff to another girl on here but she left because he didn't get fired." He said shaking his head.

"That's awful! I heard about that!" I frowned.

"Yeah, it is." He sighed

We were left In a comfortable silence as we walked around the massive ship. I guess my first impression of Steve-O was completely wrong. He was actually a really nice guy who just saved me from a sticky situation. I need to be friends with someone around here, so why not him?

"So, Steve-O, what is it you do to entertain on this ship?" I asked, filled with curiosity.

"Well, I do this!" He said before picking up a chair and balancing it on his chin. A few people around us started clapping in awe and I joined in.

"Wow! That's awesome, dude!" I said with my jaw still dropped.

"Yeah, practice!" He laughed putting the chair back down.

"Anything else?!" I said, hoping the he would show me something else.

He nodded and brought me over to a flight o stairs, then he got on his hands and began to climb the stairs on his hands, once he got to the top he did the same back down them.

"Oh my god Steve-O that's amazing!" I said, mind blown.

"Glad you like it" he said giving me a hug.

"How did you learn all that stuff?" I said wanting to know more.

"Well I did a few circus stuff before this job, I also do some stunts and skateboarding." He shrugged.

"Cool, I skate too" I said excited "we should go to a park some time after the cruise and skate together" I suggested.

"Yeah, of course! How did you get into skating?" He asked. It was really nice to be around someone who generally wanted to know more about me.

"Well, my brothers skate so I guess they got me into it, my parents has always let us go full steam ahead with our hobbies so I took lessons in Kick boxing and got to champion level, I also got onto my roller derby team. It was only a few years ago when I stopped that when I got back into skating properly." I explained, the whole time Steve-O was listening intensely.

"Wow, Kick Boxing and roller derby, remind me not to get on the wrong side of you" he laughed.

"Yeah, I can beat most people's asses" I sniggered.