Chapter 11

"This is Jeff Tremaine" Johnny said presenting a guy a bit shorter than him with slightly lighter hair and a larger build.

"Hi Jeff, I'm Tessa Margera." We shook hands.

"Tess and her older brother do the kind of stunts that Steve-O does they also skate. Tess told me that they have recorded a few short films including their stunts." Johnny explained.

"Yeah, have some demos in Steve's car if you want to take a few." I said gesturing towards the car.

"Yeah, I'll take a couple." Jeff said smiling.

I nodded and went off to find Steve. As I left I heard Johnny and Jeff high five each other. I wonder what they are up to...

Finally I found Steve and nabbed the keys off him, while making my way to the car, Johnny came up beside me.

"What's up Knoxville?" I asked.

"The sky" he said.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Why are you guys so interested In CKY?" I asked unlocking the car and grabbing a few demos.

"Well, Jeff wants to make a pilot of a new show for MTV called Assholes, it's gunna be like stunts and shit." Johnny said.

"Cool and you wanna use some stuff from the demos? Cause if you wanna do that your gunna have to ask Bam?" I said locking the car back up.

"No! You would be doing the stunts with a tv crew behind you, Jeff is directing." Johnny smilled.

"Oh right, well that changes things." I said looking down at the demos.

"Like a bad change?" Johnny asked as we walked back up to Jeff.

"I don't think so" I grinned