Apocalyptic Love

Phil woke up that monday morning with a big grin on her face. She rose from her bed, rubbing her eyes as petals from her tree flew into her room. She sighed as she went to pick them up, throwing them into her basket next to her window that was filled with flower petals. "Bout time again.." She said. After she gathered enough petals she would toss them out her window because she loved the way it looked. Phil stretched her arms as she walked to her closet and gathered an outfit for the day and checked her phone that was sat on her vanity table.

7 missed messages from: GalaxyBoy

Hey <3-GB

Wake up lazy-GB

GET UP OR IM GOING TO COME AND WAKE YOU UP-GB

That is it missy, im coming over-GB

    Phil giggled at the messages Dan sent her when she noticed they were all sent within the same three minutes. He just wanted to see her. She couldn't help the smile that crept on her face as she got dressed for the day in a flowy Pink shirt and white capri's. She missed dressing like herself. Like Philicity. As she went to fix her hair she heard a faint whistle from her window. It was quiet at first then got slightly louder. She walked over to the window and glanced down to see Dan under her tree, staring at the vines that went up to her window as if he was pondering on climbing them. "What are you doing?" She laughed as he took notice that she saw him. "We don't have school today, let's go do something!" He whined. She shook her head at his antics. "Okay, but what?" She asked. "I don't know, if you let me in we could talk about it." He hollered up. Phil's parents weren't home so she presumed it would be safe. "Okay..wait! Just one minute, don't go anywhere!" She yelled at him before she went back in her room. Dan just stood there a little confused, thinking she was going to throw him a lock of hair to climb or something. But after a minute she came back to the window. "You ready?" She asked him while laughing. Dan almost lost his breath at the sight of her. He loved that smile on her face when she was excited. It was just pure joy and it made anyone around her happy. "Always, beautiful." He said softly so she couldn't hear as he gave her a thumbs up. Then out of no where he was engulfed in thousands of pink petals that flew down gracefully in the wind. Dan coudln't help the smile that spread across his face when he saw her through the petals leaning on the window sill. She was so happy. "That's it." Dan muttered, earning a confused look from Phil before he began climbing the vines.

    "What are you doing? you can get hurt you spork!" She yelled at him but he didn't listen as he safely reached her window. Phil moved and helped pull him in before she was caught off guard with a sweet kiss as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close whilst she put her arms aroung his neck. Dan pulled them apart after a moment, gasping breathlessly. "I love you, Phil." He whispered to her as if it were a big secret she wasn't aloud to tell anyone. "I love you too, Dan." She muttered back before reconnecting their lips. The two of them spent the remainder of that hour cuddling and watching Youtube videos on Dans phone because they didn't feel like they were going to stay in all day. "Can we watch some of your videos?" Phil asked innocently as she batted her eye lashes at him. Dan groaned because she was so unaware of what that did to him and also because he hated his videos. "Fine, but only cause you're cute." He agreed. She laughed an evil laugh as she searched up his youtube channel. Danisnotonfire. The most recent video was 'Human Interaction'. "Really?" She asked him as she read the title, raising a brow. "Oi! This is a no shame zone." He huffed as she clicked the video. Dans face was already in his hands as Phil watched. It started as an awkward silence before Dan said "Hi." And it cut to a little title song that sang 'Reasons why Dan's a fail (yay)'. Phil paused there as she began laughing so hard that she had tears flowing down her cheeks. Dan huffed in annoyance before taking the phone away from her. "Okay that's enough of that." Dan said before Phil whined. "No, please! I promise I won't laugh." She begged as she held out her pinky. Dan gave in once more and handed her back the phone.