Romantic Day at The Beach

A/N: Okay so this chapter is a nice, extremely fluffy chapter so fair warning you might throw up some feels. Have fun reading! Also I hope you enjoy the video up top. 40 minutes of Phan (you're welcome)

Phil heard the sound of birds coming from outside as she stretched her arms above her head. She opened her eyes to see she wasn't in her room but still in the lounge with her friends all cuddled on the couch. Phil smiled contently as she gently moved out of the blanket her and Dan were sharing to go to the kitchen. She felt her stomach growl a low noise as she opened the fridge and retrieved the milk. She poured a small glass before returning the milk to its rightful place and went to sit on the back porch. She watched the Blue jays swim in the bird bath of the garden while feeling the wind caress her and everything around her. She felt content in that moment. She wasn't thinking about her parents and the divorce, not even her friends or Dan. She was just happy and pleased with how nature worked. She began to walk down the steps, her bare feet skidding the wood as reached the last step. Her feet flushed into the dark green blades of grass as she skipped over the the Garden. She slowly made her way under the green house roof, scared she would scare the birds away but instead they stayed. She hummed to a tune in her head as she sat in the grass, the birds finishing their bath and flying away. One little blue bird with a black stripe looked down at her in awe before fly down to her shoulder. Phil didn't stop humming as she looked at the bird. It was silent, as if it was listening to her tune. Phil began to hum the tune of 'Willow'. The bird enjoyed it.

Phil continued her humming, unaware of a certain brunette boy taking a photo of her her while staring fondly from the kitchen window. Dan couldn't help the warmth that spread through him every time he saw her. She kept doing these extraordinary things that kept him smiling. He thought back to the flower petals a few days ago and how she was so happy as they fell to the ground or got lost in the wind. She was an actual sun. She lit up his universe. He knew it sounded cliche but could care less. He loved this woman and knew he would never find anyone as special as her. "She's a sweet thing, isn't she?" Phils mom said. Dan jumped as he turned to see her mom stared knowingly at the boy her daughter was in love with. "I hope you don't mind but we all sorta stayed here last night." He said sheepishly as she crossed her arms. "Dan, I know. I saw you when I got home last night." She said as she walked over and sat at the table. Dan thought for a short moment before joining her. "How are you doing?" He asked her. She smiled at him. "I'm doing as okay as a woman getting a divorce can be." She softly said, sipping a cup of coffee she had before. "I'm sorry this happened.." He began but she cut him off. "None of this was your fault Dan. My h-..ex-husband was ignorant and chose to be childish about a situation. e decided not to accept his daughter and that is why I left him. She chose to be herself and that's all I wanted her to do. You being in her life is one of the best things to ever happen to her. So thank you for that." She finished her coffee and put the cup in the sink while leaving Dan in shock over what she had just said to him. "T-Thank you.." Was all he said before she left down the hall to her room.

Dans thoughts were cut off when the patio door slid open, revealing Phil who looked confused. "Dan, what are you doing?" She asked. He rose from his seat with a smile as he walked over and pecked her cheek. "I was just talking to your mom. She's a lovely woman." He said softly. Phil giggled and gave Dan a hug before offering him some breakfast as the two began their day together. All Dan could think was 'Wow, I want to do this every morning.'

About half an hour later and the smell of french toast wafting through the air into the lounge, the three others got up with their stomachs growling as well. "Ooh, my favorite!" Louise squealed when she saw the french toast, earning a weird look from her friends. "What? Phil and I used to eat this all the time." She defended. "You and Phil used to have breakfast together?" PJ questioned as he and Dodie got their plates and joined the others at the dark, wooden table. "Yeah, we had slumber parties all the time and would watch One Direction videos as kids." Louise confessed, causing Phil to blush in embarrassment. "Lou.." She whined, hiding her face in her hands. Dan laughed, thinking it was cute that Phil used to be obsessed with boy bands but then felt a leg kick him under the table. "What? It's cute!" He continued to laugh. Phil just did her best to hide her flushed face as she ate her breakfast. "No shame in loving boy bands, I was a Louis girl myself." Dodie explained, trying to take the heat off Phil. PJ almost snorted his apple juice when she said that and was hit in the arm but the small but strong female. "I'll cut you." She threatened as he gulped down the rest of his food in fear. This made giggle as she watched her friends tease and threaten each other. Louise just smiled because she loved the way Dan was looking at Phil in that moment, and the fact that she overheard the conversation him and her mum had an hour ago. She was mentally planning their wedding as they spoke.