He watches you do your makeup~ Preference

_______________________________________________________________________

Dan - "Any particular reason you're watching me do my makeup today?" You asked, glancing at him in the mirror before going back to blending your eyeshadow. "Just curious why you take forever," he teased, picking up a highlighter, "what does this do?" "Read the back Dan," you laughed, setting down the brush. "Highlighter...that literally doesn't mean a thing to me." He scoffed, "what are you highlighting?" You stayed silent; focusing on not messing up your eyeliner. Unfortunately, Dan didn't get the hint and he tugged your shirt trying to get your attention, successfully messing you up. You sighed and turned to him with a dry look, "seriously?"

_____________________________________________________________________

Phil - "I should do your makeup one day," he mused, staring at you applying your mascara. "I don't think that's such a good idea," you giggled, "you've only seen me do my makeup a handful of times." "But I'm a fast learner," he pouted, "don't you trust me?" "Yes I do," you admitted, "but when it comes to things that are near my eye and could potentially blind me, I do not." "I'd still love you if you were blind," he frowned, crossing his arms, "even bald." "Gee thanks," you rolled your eyes and turned back to the mirror, "in that case, then maybe.

______________________________________________________________________

FROM TUMBLR

Dan and Phil imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें