The Baby (Dan) Part 1

Dan and you had anamazing night yesterday, this must have been the greatest day of yourlife and you still have the rest of your honeymoon to yourselves to enjoy your privacy and company . You and Dan got married around a week ago and he had taken you to Japan and China, you both have always wanted to go there and it did not let you down. The city was great the people were lovely and the sightseeing was beautiful, not forgetting the food you had eaten, it would last you for years. He also took you to a park with pink blossom trees everywhere and by the time you got back to your hotel, let's just say you couldn't keep your hands off him.

***** 2 Weeks Later *****

You looked down at the stick in horror, you were only 22 and Dan had just turned 24. You didn't have enough room for the baby. Maybe you did the test wrong or it's.. broken. No...You couldn't have an abortion but what other option is there? Maybe give it to an orphanage? No you can't do that. Right just tell Dan and see what he says, he'll know what to do.

You went to your shared bedroom and hid the box under all of your underwear as you know Dan wont go there. You closed the drawer, making your way to the office slowly as you hope that this dream will end soon and this wont be real. But it doesn't, as this isn't a dream. You pushed your forehead to the wooden door, not making a sound, wondering if you actually had to do this. Then you opened your head took a long breath and knocked on the door. "You can come in." Dan said as you opened the door, noticing him taking of his headphones and spinning around on his chair to face your current direction.

"Can we talk?" You asked sitting on the sofa you had recently put there. He fiddled nervously with the headphone wire before putting them on the desk and sitting next to you simply saying 'sure'. You held you knees closely together and took Dan's hands in yours holding them tightly, hoping that if you just held them close enough he wouldn't be angry.

"Y-You don't want a divorce do you?" He asked his brows knitted together in worry.

"No, of course not. I love you. Are you saying that because are fight yesterday." You said bringing both of your hands to your chest, near your heart. He looked down and you could tell he was saying yes. You then reassured him by kissing both of your hands tangled up in each others. He looked up and smiled giving you the most adorable dimpled grin. Next he kissed your cheek and then you your lips quickly before saying.

"What did you need to tell me then?"

You looked down before replying. "I'm pregnant." It was silence and all you could hear was your heavy breathing and whatever Phil was watching on TV. You finally had the guts, and moved you head to see your husband. He was smiling ear to ear with a tear already running half-way down his face.

"Oh my god." Dan's hands left yours and covered you in a warm, comforting hug. He planted loads of sloppy kisses on to your face and neck making you giggle, but he didn't stop. A fear stray tears left your eyes at how happy Dan reacted and the joy of your child. Dan let go of you in an instant and stood up, looking at the door "I have to go tell Phil." He pecked you cheek and raced out of the room in search of his friend.