Insecureties~preferences~tumblr

Phil: You were helping Phil edit a video that you were in. As the video progressed, you realized how much you really didn't like your laugh. You started picking out different things about yourself that you didn't particularly like and your face dropped. Phil saw the look on your face and quickly asked what was wrong. "I just... don't really like the sound of my laugh... or the way my hair looks... or anything really." You looked down and Phil lifted your chin so you were looking at him. "Hey, listen to me. There is no reason to think like that. You are so beautiful and it makes me sad when you are so sad. No one is ugly. Especially not you. And you should never hate your laugh. How can you hate a sound that expresses so much happiness?" You smiled and hugged Phil. The two of you finished the video and uploaded it.

Dan: Dan had decided to make you dinner tonight, but you were feeling a bit down. He cooked a big meal but you had told him that you were not very hungry. Dan looked at you in confusion and then realized the sad look in your eyes. Dan had an idea and went to get the cake that was in the fridge. "Bet you I can eat half this cake." Dan said.
"What about dinner?" You asked.
"Ehhh. Sometimes you have to eat dessert first." He said and delved into the cake. After about ten minutes of Dan trying to eat half a cake and you laughing from watching him try to shove as much cake into his mouth as possible, Dan stopped and looked up at you.
"I did it!" He exclaimed. You laughed and nodded your head. Dan sat you down and said, "After all that food. I'm still pretty right?" You nodded your head as he continued, "Well, then you have nothing to worry about. If I'm still pretty, then you will be absolutely gorgeous. Like you always are." You nodded and went to hug him but he stopped you. "I would love to hug you right now, but unless you want cake down your back. I'd hold off for a minute." You laughed and leaned back as he rushed off to the bathroom. You've got to admit, Dan really would do anything to prove a point.