Stuck

This is off Dan's newest video, written by mwah.

Also! I'm going to be pming the people who wanted to do books with me, that will be starting you again! (One at a time, one at a time...)

Begin!

"Oh, you have to come back to America and then you can stay." The lady at the desk said.

No help was she.

"But my friend is in the same situation as me, and he got through." Dan tryed to explain to her stubborn lady.

"Are you questioning my authority?" She said, fire and annoyance in her eyes.

"Yes." You scoffed. Quietly though, so she wouldn't hear. Luckily she didn't.

"Here is a one hour vacation to the Bahamas, both of you. Have fun! NEXT!" The front desk lady said. (Man she has many names XD)

As you and Dan were walking to the plane to get to your trip to the Bahamas, you started up a conversation.

"I cannot believe we have to do this!" You scoffed in your ever so cute posh-but-not accent.

It put a small smile on Dan's face. In these situations, well always. You were the light in his days. (Other than Phil)

"Do they sell bleach at the airport-" Dan started.

"DANYUL" You yelled, making people glance at you. You went closer to his hear so no one could hear, since it was already awkward. "No killing yourself."

"Fine." Dan said, giggling.

*~*~*

When you finally got on the plane, you were already very done with life.

"Y/n?" Dan asked.

"Yeah." You said.

"People are wondering what's going on with me on Twitter."

You checked your phone and, sure enough, Dan was in Florida, then the Bahamas within a couple of minutes.

"Why?" Was all you could say.

"I don't know! I wanted people to know where I was..."

"But it backfired." You finished for him.

He nodded his head.

"Not surprising. Alright, lets go." You said, as by the time you were done, the plane has landed and people were getting off.

You and Dan walked up to the front desk.

"What is the best thing to do in one hour?" He asked, a band playing in the background.

"Oh! You can go down to the beach and get lunch!" She said.

"Alright! Thank you!" Dan said, and the two of you walked away.

"Alright, now to find a taxi to take us there." Dan muttered, but did it audibly.

*~*~*~*

"Why did you put me in this line up just for me to get a cringe couple asking to go to the beach?" The taxi driver asked.

You and Dan asked the wrong taxi driver for a ride. When you got in and told him where you were going, he freaked out since it was a "five minute walk." How you were supposed to know that is a mystery.

While the taxi driver was yelling at his supervisor, you and Dan had the amazing idea just to wait at the airport.

When you finally made it there, you still had around thirty minutes until you had to board the plane, so the two of you went and got some sparkling water.

"That was crazy. How long is it until our plane?" Dan asked.

You looked at your phone, you noticed the time, and the time on the ticket. Then looked at the time again, and then the ticket."

"Five minutes. Let's go." You said, rushing to get up and get your bags.

"What?" Dan said, getting up quickly.

You both ran at the speed of sound (HE'S GOIN ROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND. GOT PLACES TO go... Ok I'll stop)

"Ahem flight asdf has been cancelled, one of the engines stopped working. Please get of the plane and we will try to fix the problem." The pilot said.

The two of you got off the plane, as ticked as could ever be. You just sat on a bench until you heard-

"Flight asdf is now.back and running! Please anyone on the flight board the plane." The pilot said.

"Let's just get this flight done and over with." Dan said, quickly getting up, then pulling you up, to get to the flight.

"Dan, your Twitter followers are confused because we are at universal."

Hi! I'm not dead!

This was 711 words! It's more like a one chapter fanfic dear God. But I hoped you like it! We are already on chapter 91! And I have a cool chapter coming up, so I hope you guys like that. I'll hopefully be updating more now that school is over. Bai my Sparks!