Ventilation ~ Dan

Yes, I wrote this to vent.

THIS IS BASED ON TRUE EVENTS IN MY LIFE. DONT GO COMMENTING ABOUT PHIL.

~~~~~~~

"So hey guys, its Dab (Yoip autocorrect) here and today I'm here to vent. A... A lot has happened lately and I want to vent. I know I usually don't share my personal life, and after that whole thing with Adrian and all... but I trust you. So, first off..." He sniffled.

"Um, the reason why the videos with Louise were cancelled... because we aren't friends anymore. We got into a huge and large fight and just..." A tear fell down his face.

"And.. And.. my grandmother, who I was really close to... passed away." He started crying a bit harder, at a more steady pace.

"Everyone is harassing my brother again, and that's honestly not fun,  I mean. I love him with all of my heart." He started crying harder, causing him to cover his face with his hands.

"And, worse of all..."

He started to cry. Really hard.

"I'm cutting this part." He said, sobbing into his hands.

He finally gained the courage to say it.

"Phil is in the hospital. Because he commit suicide. And I don't know if he is going to be alright." Dan started to sob really hard. Even though you were in the room the whole time, patting him on the back. You were the his only happiness.

"I'm not posting this..." He said.

~

Based on Tru events

Also I thought this published sry

Dan and Phil imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara