Spooky Week (Dan)

So I decided to do a spooky week for both Dan and Phil! So here is Dan's!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hello friends! And welcome to weplayscarygamesbutwedon'thaveanamesincespokkyweekistaken aka Sp00py week! Now, since (y/f/n) is not here, (I always make you guys share a huge channel with your friend alright XD) we have my boyfriend, Daniel James Howell!"

"Whaddup losers!" Dan said, obviously excited, he loved the games you and (y/f/n) play on here.

"So, since we haven't played it yet, we are playing Five Nights at Freddy's, Sp00ky location!"

"Wait wut."

"Yeah. Its a huge spin off of the og and is meant to be supa scary." You said. You've watched Mark play it and he was actually scared.

"Um ok. We've played Sister Location so I'm ready."

"Yeah, we played it before sp00py week, but everyone wanted a FNAF game so y/f/n and I picked this."

"Alright, lets do this!" Dan, way to excitedly, yelled.

You opened up the game, and the four original characters, plus balloon boy and the puppet (screw the toys XD) in pastel colors.

This was going to be fun...

*~*~*~*~*

"Well that's about all we have today! I will try to get Dan up, but we'll see! Make sure to like this video and subscribe! C yaaa!" You said, right after, you managed to turn off the camera. And look down to see Dan, in fear, in you arms.

Horror games never really phased you. You actually kinda liked them. But Dan was a different story. He was cuddled up in a ball of fear, half on his chair, half in your arms. It was super adorable, finally, it wasn't the girl getting scared.

You finally got tired of just sitting there (it took you 30 minutes) and got up, Dan getting up right after you.

"Come on, lets watch a movie..."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi guys! That one was written by me (I don't think I'm getting anymore from tumblr, and if I do I'll credit them) was it god Fluff enough? 

plz tell in coments for doot he v scare rn.