Mac or Pc?! Dan Preference

The baby ones are going to be every other day. I'm writing a Phil one to so that may come out sooner or later!

"Macs are so much better!" Dan argued jokingly.

"No their not, they're over priced." You say standing your ground and crossing over your arms.

"Yeah their more expensive, because their quicker." After work you had came round your boyfriend's house as he hadn't seen you in a week.

"They're shit for gaming." He gave you a sly look and told you to bring your laptop into the living room.

"Okay on a count to three turn on your computer." Your hand hovered over the button as he counted down. "3...2...1." You pushed the button quickly tying not to slam it to hard as you may miss it. After several seconds you noticed that his was already displaying the apple logo and yours soon changed from darkness, which you could see your nervous face in, into the windows logo. The screen went black but soon popped up saying. 'Updating, Please do not turn off.' You groaned and saw Dan's mac book was on. He went onto his desktop and you saw that it was a picture of you both on holiday last year. Phil took the photo and you didn't even realize at the time. But you really loved that Photo. Dan had his arms around your face and was kissing your nose, you were also giggling as you found it adorable when he pecked your nose. You remember that you went to a restaurant as it was one of your friends birthdays, and everyone saw you kiss. It was also near your 6 month anniversary around then so it was very special.

"Aww." You cooed at him.

"Shut up." He nudged you. "Mac wins." He cheers.

"What's al the noise about." Phil, Dan's flatmate and best friend walks into the room you are occupying at the moment.

"We were debating which was better Mac or PC." Dan told him, curling an arm around your stomach and pulling you in.

"It's so gonna be Mac." Phil sided.

"Oh my god, why is everyone blind it's PC." The boys giggled and Dan tweeted asking people what they think and n an hour the hash-tag #MacOrPC

Most of them said Mac but PC was in the lead. "Yes people have sense." Dan laughed and kissed your cheek quickly, which was plump as you smiled widely.