an imagine

Sorry I havent updated you guys are lucky that this is even working.

You woke up this morningwith dread in your heart. You would do anything than get up. You pulled your soft covers higher over your head thinking that if you stay in bed a little longer you won't have to go to the dentist to get you tonsils out. Dan, Your cousin was round your family's house and you really didn't want one of your best friends to see you crying in pain. But even though your nerves of having surgery done were piling up again, you were more scared of what would happen if you didn't turn up. They told you that you couldn't eat for 9 hours before the surgery so having comfort food was off the table, so instead you watched friends for 2 hours. Afterwards your Auntie and Dan waked down the stairs and into the kitchen, probably getting food. You had never been more jealous of them. You Aunt sat of the sofa ear you and Dan sat at the dining table with his younger brother. "Aren't you going to have anything to eat?" She asked kindly.

"I can't have food 9 hours before." You frowned. A look of remembrance washed over her face and she told you that your mum told her that she couldn't take you as she had to take your younger siblings to school.

"But don't worry Dan said he'll go with you." You were sort of upset that your mother couldn't reassure you when she knew how worried you were. You got dressed and put your shoes on, even though you knew it was a waste of time and money you put a bit of make-up on but you were certain that when you cry it wouldn't be where you put it in the place it was meant to be. Dan lead you out to his car. It wasn't the best but still his plain black car was more than the one you wished you had. He opened the door for you and you sat down tucking your feet in to your undone laces won't get caught on the door. He drove you there quickly making light conversation but he knows how terrified you are. After you arrived he walked you up to the counter and told the receptionist your name and why your here. She told you to sit down and wait until they were ready to see her. Dan sat next to you and asked if you were okay. You just shook you head and wrapped his arm around you, at an attempt to comfort you in this state. A nurse soon called your name out and you sat up, she said that you could bring a partner to support you so you looked a t Dan.

"Really, me?" You nodded and followed the worker. You sat down and they put a needle in your left hand, whilst Dan held your right.

*After The Surgery*

He drove you home looking very worried as you had been crying for the last half-hour. It felt like the back of your throat was on fire. You tilted your head to that it was resting against the window looking at the people passing by. "Are you ok?" He asked keeping his eyes on the road ahead.

"Um I-I Think." He said hiccuping on your tears. He asked if you wanted to stop by kfc and get ice-cream as you couldn't eat anything solid for a few days. He pared up and left you in the car with the radio on whilst he got food. Young Volcanoes came on and you leant over to turn it up. He soon arrived back to the car and got inside passing you the malteaser flavoured ice-cream, you slurped on it all the way home. Your tears have now dried and the pain reduced after eating something cold. He carried your bag into the house and put it on the sofa. Your mother instantly gave you a hug as she heard you coming in the room.

After having soup for dinner you sat on the sofa and Dan brought down a blanket and some pillows. He then offered to watch a film with you which you instantly agreed, he let you choose so you decided on Avengers. It's Something about captain America which got you weirdly happy. He put the disk in and got under the covers net to you. "Thank you Dan for being the best cousin ever." You smiled up at him before the film started.

"Don't worry about it." He said rested an arm around the back of the sofa.